2.1

Austin's POV

"Hey man, you okay?" I heard someone say behind me.

I turned to look over my shoulder to see Justin standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh uh yeah man, I'm good" I laughed nervously.

"You sure, you seem pretty upset. Where's Ash? Are things okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, no. I don't know man I feel like she's with me for the wrong reason" I said standing in front of him mirroring his actions.

"She seems to love you bro" he said laughing.

"Yeah when we are in public, but she doesn't want to do anything with me. It's 10 and she's already sleeping. I can't come hang out with you guys because I'll feel like I'm going behind her back so I'll sit in the back room while she sleeps and I'll play xbox and drink alone" I said looking at him.

"She'll never know if you come over bro. There's plenty of beer, weed and girls" Justin laughed motioning towards his bus.

"Yeah maybe. But it isn't just that. I played my new song for her" I started completing ignoring how he was trying to entice me to come party, my mind distracted by my other thoughts. 

"Which is bad ass bro. I love it!" Justin said excitedly.

"Thanks man. I wish Ash thought the same. She said it was okay and that I'd get better. She's my girl man, and I love the honesty but she's supposed to be supportive of everything. I love that song, I worked really hard on it and she just tells me it's fucking okay?" I said looking at him.

"Did you tell her that?" Justin asked.

"No, I just agreed with it. My friend Charlie loves it, she loves everything I do. She's always so supportive of me I don't fucking know man" I said grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

"Charlie...who is Charlie?" Justin asked with a smirk as he walked over and sat on the step to my bus. I threw him my pack of smokes as he grabbed one lighting it quickly. 

I smiled as I put my cigarette up to my lips. I haven't talked to anyone about Charlie, but Justin was one of my best friends.

"She's a girl from home that I've known forever" I said smirking.

"Just a girl from home?" Justin asked laughing.

"No man, fuck. She's the most amazing girl I know. She makes me so happy, she knows me inside and out, she's so supportive of me doing this. She's beautiful, smart, funny, caring" I said taking a drag of my cigarette as I pulled my cell out of my pocket.

I found a picture of Charlie and handed it to him smiling to myself.

"Fuck man she's fucking beautiful. And why is Ash in that bus and not her?" Justin smiled handing me back my phone.

"Because I made the wrong fucking choice. She still loves me and I love her. I never told her though and settled for Ash because she was here but I need to tell her, she needs to know. I don't know what her choice will be when I tell her..." I said butting my cigarette out on the bottom of my shoe.

"What are you going to do with Ash man?" Justin asked standing up.

"I don't know man, I don't fucking know" I said laughing as I ran my hand over my braids.

"Listen, while you think about it, why don't you come back to the bus. Have a drink or two and just chill with us" he said standing up and walking towards his bus backwards.

"Alright, your right she'll never know" I said as I started walking towards him.

"So, if this Charlie doesn't take your bait, can I have a shot?" he asked putting his hand around my shoulder.