1.8

April 12, 2016- Austin's POV

"You nervous baby" Ash laughed as she watched me pour the contents of my Bud Light into the funnel, wiping my fingers under my eyes and sticking them in the beer to get rid of all the foam.

"Fucking shit yes, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't baby, you know that" I laughed as I shook the beer off my finger before wrapping my arms around her.

"Your going to be amazing baby, and everyone is going to love you just like they did in Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, LA, Veagas" she laughed as she rambled off the 18 shows I played before this one.

"Yeah yeah I get it baby. It's just anxiety and shyness sucks" I laughed as I waited for Justin to stop talking to his buddies so I could down the funnel.

"Your going to do great baby, I love you" she said leaning into me.

"I love you too baby" I said pulling away from her and putting a kiss on her head.

She stepped out of the way as Justin held up the funnel as I took a knee and drank it down in seconds, my nerves still not burning out.

"Your going to be great bro, you got this" Justin said as he wrapped me in a bro hug.

"Thanks man I love you" I said.

"Love you to bro, now go kick some ass." he said as I walked with my manager Dre out towards the entrance to the stage.

I walked out and was immediately greeted with cheers from fans of Justin's who probably had no idea who I was besides a guy that Justin hung out with a lot.

"How you doin ATL?" I shouted out to the worked up crowd as I flashed them a smile, my gold teeth shining with the lights.

I looked over to the side of the stage to see Ashlen standing by the side, a wide smile on her face as the DJ played the music to her favorite song. I gave her a smile and wink as I brought the mic up to my lips and continued to sing.

Everybody wanna talk shit on the internet
But they ain't understand they see the work I put into it
I'm guessing all this bullshit just come with the benefits
20 years old, 20 carats my bezel heavy
Doors suicide they say a word in remembrance
And they just wanna see me fail but dawg I ain't havin' it
They wanna tear me down and tell you "youngin' you can't handle it"

I walked around the stage, touching hands in the crowd as I worked the stage something that was starting to become second nature to me as I looked over towards Ashlen again as she put her hands on both sides of her mouth letting out a loud scream and blowing me a kiss.

I gave her another wink and a small smile but in that moment something about her reminded me of Charlie and a desperate need to talk to her flooded my body.

I finished off my set with White Iverson, the entire crowd suddenly signing along to every word as an indescribable feeling came over me realizing that everyone was vibing because of me and my song.

"Thank you some much ATL! Let's give a big ATL welcome to the King and my brotha Justin Bieber!" I shouted as the crowd started chanting for him to make it onstage.

I ran off the stage and gave him a quick pat on the back.

"Go get him brotha" I said with a smile as I caught Ashlen out of the corner of my eye.

I handed off my mic and took my ear pieces out of my ear as I walked over to her putting my arms around her and pulling her close.

"Look at you, like my little groupie back here" I laughed.