5.5

"What was that you were going to say about rushing things?" Austin asked me with a chuckle, our sweaty bodies still laying against each other as he slowly started to ravish my sticky neck with several sweet kisses as I moved strands of my hair from my forehead that was littered with drops of sweat.

"I don't remember" I laughed as I slowly drug my fingers down his naked back. "You seem to have made every logical thought drift from my head" I said, his face lifting from my neck as he smiled down at me, his gorgeous baby blues making my heart flutter as he pressed a soft and sweet kiss to my lips.

"That was the goal you know," he said, his eyes glinting with laughter as he was gauging me for my response. "And don't look at it as rushing things baby girl, I don't know I just feel like Austy needs a playmate and I would love to do the Daddy thing from the beginning" he said, my eyebrows raising as I looked up at him.

"So that's what this is" I said with a chuckle as I playfully pushed him off of me as I scooted to the end of the bed pulling on my shorts and throwing my top over my head so I could make my way down the hall without having to worry about being caught with no clothes. There was already a close call for that today, I didn't need for it to happen again.

"What?" he asked as he propped himself up on his left arm to look at me with a coy smile on his lips.

"Nothing," I laughed, shaking my head as I started to head towards the door before thinking twice as I walked back towards him and sat on the bed. "Baby, I know that you missed out on so much with Austy as far as being there for him and helping me raise him" I paused, my hand reaching out as I pushed the frizzy hair that was framing his face back on his head. "But we have the rest of our lives ahead of us to grow our family, and believe me I want to grow it with you so bad" I smiled, his face looking sad even though he managed for a smile to spread across his lips.

"I'm not trying to push you into having a baby before you're ready Charlotte. I guess I was just looking for clarification that if it happened that you wouldn't be upset about it" he said, his eyes looking down at the pile of sheets that laid before him, his fingers carelessly pulling at a string on my comforter. I reached out my left hand putting it under his chin as I tilted his head up to look at me.

"Austin, I love you so much. You never have to worry that I would be upset if we had another baby. I'm sorry if I came off harsh or making it sound like I would never want to do that with you again. I'm just trying to take things one step at a time here" I laughed, a smile pulling at the corners of his lips as he nodded his head.

"But you're right, if it happens it happens and I know that I would be elated" I smiled, his eyes getting that familiar glint back to them as he leaned into me placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

"I love you Charlotte" he said with a smile, his arm reaching up to pull me down on the bed as he hovered himself over me, my body automatically ready to succumb to whatever he wanted, but my brain telling me that it was time to pump the brakes.

"Austin" I laughed, my hands coming up to cover my face. "I can't do it again" I said peeking at him through my parted fingers as I felt his hand slide down between my stomach and the waist of my shorts, his fingers slowly sliding through my dripping folds as I took in a sharp breath.

"But your body tells me different Charlotte" he whispered into my ear before grabbing my lobe between his teeth and tugging hard, a low moan leaving my lips as I started to drag my fingers through my long hair.

"Fuck, fine. Just one more time" I said, my hand wrapping around the back of his neck as I pulled him into me, crashing our lips together as I quickly became unclothed beneath him, visiting the world of beautiful sin one more time.