5.8

"Charlotte, Charlotte baby girl wake up" I said to her quietly as I gently shook her shoulder, a small groan leaving her lips as she tried to shrug me off of her. I couldn't help but smile at her actions as I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her temple, my hand resting gently in the dip in her waist before I started to run it down the side of her thigh.

She caught me off guard as she turned her head to face me, her eyes still closed as she pressed her lips against mine, her hand coming up to grab on to mine that was resting on her thigh as she started to drag it down between her legs, my breathing starting to escalate as I was beginning to anticipate what was going to happen before it even started.

I moaned briefly into the kiss as I felt her position my fingers so they were resting between her slick folds, momentarily wondering when she had lost her panties before quickly pushing it to the back of my mind as I continued to do exactly what she wanted me to do, her body becoming fully awake as she started to kiss me deeper.

I climbed on the bed laying next to her, our lips still moving against each others as I started to pump my fingers inside her heat, her walls stretching beautifully around them as she broke away from the kiss, a loud string of moans leaving her lips as she started to squirm at the pleasure I was giving her.

I started kissing down her neck, feeling the need to stay connected to her as much as I could, pulling my fingers out of her soaked heat as I grabbed at the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head as I threw it to the floor, Charlotte staring at me through hooded eyes as she ran the fingertips of her hand down my stomach before tugging at the waistband of my joggers as she pulled me down close to her.

She melted her lips together with mine, wasting no time as her tongue invaded my mouth as it frantically searched for mine finding it quickly as they swirled together in a beautiful sea of bliss, both of my hands resting on her hips as I positioned myself between her open legs, my hardened length pressing hard against her heat as she let out a loud moan at the feeling. 

She dug her nails deep into my back, a loud hiss leaving my lips as I tossed my head back, my hips pushing  hard against her, a loud moan leaving her lips as my hard length pressed up hard on her clit. I brought my head back down to look at her, our gazes meeting beautifully as she slid her hands from my back to cup the sides of my face.

"Show me how much you love me baby" she said, a small smile tugging at my lips before I crashed mine with hers again.

I started kissing down her neck, my hands wandering all over her soft skin as I started tugging at the red lingerie that clung to her body. She sat herself up quickly pulling the thin material from  her chest, letting it drop carelessly on the bed before she wrapped her hands back around my neck, pressing our lips together, our kiss deep and sloppy as we were trying to get enough of each other, but never seeming to suffice our appetites for each other.

I pulled off my joggers accompanied by my boxers, my length standing fully erect  before me, as I pushed them down towards the end of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her, our naked bodies pressing together as our lips started to wander away from each other, mine making my way down her soft neck as hers trailed beautiful kisses across my chest.

Her lips started to leave my skin as my own advanced down the beautiful length of her body, my hands supporting her back as she started to lean down towards the mattress giving me easier access to reach her supple breasts. I pulled each hardened peak between my teeth nipping at it softly resulting in small moans to drift from her lips, her hand managing to make its way to my length as she started to palm me hard and fast.

A low groan escaped from my lips at the feeling as I broke my lips from her plump breasts as she laid down completely on the mattress, my body straddling her as she worked me just the way I liked it, the sensation of wanting to cum building rapidly as I felt my dick twitch in my hands.