6.0

Charlie's POV

I pulled off of him, tiny beads of sweat clinging to both of our foreheads, before straddling his lap again, his now softened length resting between us as I pressed my lips gently against his. I pulled away from him slowly, my head resting in the crook of his neck as I looked out over the dimly lit pool that took up the majority of his back yard. Neither of us said a word for a bit, his hand moving slowly up and down my back as he pressed tiny kisses onto the side of my head. 

"You ready for bed baby girl?" he asked me, a smile pulling at the corners of my mouth as I sat myself up to look at him, pressing my lips softly against the tip of his nose. 

"Did I tire you out?" I asked him with a laugh as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. 

"I mean maybe, or maybe I just want to cuddle with you. Or maybe it's both" he said, his eyebrows raised as I giggled at his response. 

I got myself off of him, his hand stretched out with the white towel clutched in his grasp as I took it from him. I loosely held it around myself as I reached out for his hand, helping him off the chair as he clutched to the towel around his waist as we made our way inside. I dropped the towel as soon as we were in the comfort of our four walls, sliding the covers back as I slid my naked body between the sheets as he followed suit. He immediately wrapped his arm around me as he pulled me in close to him, my voluptuous backside pressing hard against his softened length and my back firmly against his chest as he pressed soft kisses into my neck. 

"You and Austy going to come to the studio to see me tomorrow?" he asked in a quiet voice, his fingertips roaming over the skin of my stomach as I let out a small giggle, lacing my fingers with his to stop the tickling. 

"We might. I may go do some shopping for this bachelor pad though, give it my womanly touch" I said, the sound of him laughing filling my ears as I couldn't help but chuckle right along with him. 

"Woah woah woah, I don't know how I feel about that" he said, his words sounding intense but his voice coming out as a joke as I started laughing. 

"I promise to keep it tasteful. No frills, nothing to overly girly. A happy medium" I said, waiting patiently for his answer. 

"Okay, as long as I don't come home to pink everywhere and all these inspirational quote things hanging on the walls" he said as I turned around in his arms. 

"I promise, plus that isn't my style anyway" I said with a laugh. "And Austin, I know that you aren't going to be home for very long between work and... work" I said dragging out the space between the two so he knew that I still thought it was absolutely ludicrous. "But I'm still going to make something quick for dinner. Even if you eat a few bites here and there it'll make me feel good" I said, my eyes looking up into his beautiful blue irises as he looked down at at me. 

"I love you Charlotte. No one else would want to do that for me" he said, wrapping his arms around me tightly as he pressed his lips to my forehead. 

"I love you too Austin. Also, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him, remembering that I had promised to wake up early to make him and Austy breakfast before he had to leave us to start his day. 

"You with a big helping of you on the side" he said with a smile as I let out a loud laugh. 

"Well I know that that will suffice your appetite baby, but Austy can't have that" I said with a laugh. 

"Hmm well how bout I have you as my appetizer and then we go and make french toast and bacon" he said with a smile pressing his lips against mine quickly. 

"I think I can make that work" I said with a smile. 

"Good, now some of us need to get to work so we can provide for our family, so let a man sleep woman" he laughed as I rolled myself back around in his arms, his lips pressing against my neck before I felt his steady breathing letting me know that he was asleep.