1.3

Austin's POV

Austin
hey baby, i hope that everything is going okay for you. i really am so sorry about everything. i should've told you about Ash, i shouldn't have kept it a secret, i just hope that you are okay 💕

I sent the text and kept my phone in my hands hopeful that she would answer. I felt like the biggest dick ever for what I did to her, but yet I let it happen. I drug her on terribly when the whole time I had Ash and why, because Charlie knows how to take care of me and she's always so happy and supportive of me.

It's not that I don't love Charlie, I do so much and really love her, not like a cute friendship love. But whenever I have the opportunity to tell her, I always back out. I don't know if I love Ash. When I told the hosts that I fell in love I think the correct terminology would be I fell in lust.

She's great and all. We have so much fun together, she gets my new lifestyle, she's decent in bed. But we do have a lot of arguments, and we've only been dating for 6 months.

I looked out the window of the Escalade that picked up Ash and I to go to the radio station. She was sitting close next to me, her head resting on my shoulder as she soaked in a few extra minutes of sleep. I leaned down and put a soft kiss on her head.

Maybe Charlamagne was right, maybe no matter how hard I tried I would always be living the "Diddy rule". Forever living in between being in love with Charlie and being in lust with Ashlen. Except I'd much rather be 99% with Charlie and 1% with Ash. I was brought immediately back from my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked down excitedly only to see that it was Casey.

Casey
I watched your radio show, it was great. Your really turning into a rockstar now lol

Stoney 🚬
thanks case. i was so nervous.

Casey
I never would've known, held it together a lot better than your girlfriend. Btw when was I worthy of knowing....

I swallowed hard reading her last text. Casey was second to Charlie in my friendship ladder. She quickly stepped up to the plate when I was in Texas and I learned I could always confide in her for everything, as long as I didn't mind the harsh truth.

Stoney 🚬
I was going to tell you soon Casey. I swear.

Casey
y'all have been dating since February....February Stoney! That's 6 months! I wasn't deemed good enough to know in those 6 months?

Stoney 🚬
i just got caught up in a few things Case. i'm sorry

Casey
Yeah caught up in leading on the girl you supposedly love while your busy with another. u can't have ur cake and eat it too Austin. make up ur fucking mind, i can't stand to see her like this.

Stoney🚬
can i call u in a second. i'm almost home

Casey
yeah whatever

I could tell she was pissed off and she had every right to be. Her and Charlie had become fast friends since the visit to Texas, they talked almost every day so it was no surprise she was a bit pissed about what I had done to Charlie. But right now Charlie wasn't answering me, so Casey was my only way of knowing how Charlie was really doing so I couldn't piss her off too.

The short remaining distance to my house seemed to take forever as I was dying inside to get on the phone with Casey and ask her about Charlie, although I know that wasn't going to be an easy task since she was pissed off with how I was treating the both of them. We finally pulled into my driveway as I gently shook Ashlen awake.