2.0

Austin's POV

"Fuck Ash baby, that feels so fucking good. Just like that baby" I said throwing my head back into the pillow as Ashlen slowly rode my dick, the pace at which she was going driving me to my end quickly.

"Austin" she moaned out, her eyes closed as she bit her bottom lip.

"Tell me baby," I said, my hands wandering up her sides as I wrapped them around her handful of breasts, my thumbs gently grazing against her nipples.

"You feel so good in me baby," she said in a slight moan.

"How good baby? Good enough to make you cum all over my dick" I asked, knowing I was pushing it with her, but needed her to get comfortable doing this.

"Yes baby" she replied keeping it short and simple.

"Keep going baby, I want you to finish like this so I can see your face when you cum" I said as she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a smile as her hips quickened.

She moved her hands so they were resting on my chest as she started sliding herself up and down my long length easily, her breasts bouncing in my face as I grabbed onto them and started sucking on them greedily.

"Shit Austin" she said as I could tell she was coming to her end.

"Keep going baby, cum on me" I urged as she kept up her quick pace.

She started breathing heavy as I felt her pussy start to clench against my dick as I started matching her thrust for thrust, my dick bottoming out as I reached her g-spot.

"Oh God Austin" she said as I felt her slow, her body twitching on top of me as I felt her warm liquid slide down my dick.

I leaned up and kissed her as she rode out her high, my dick still eager and waiting for its release.

"Can I have you doggy baby. I know you don't really like it baby but I need it" I said running my fingers down her jawline.

She bit her lip as she nodded and slid off of me immediately getting herself on all fours as she looked over her shoulder at me biting her lip. Her look sent me over the top as I quickly got behind her, running my fingers through her folds to make sure she was good and wet for me before sliding into her, barely giving her time to adjust as I started my quick pace.

I held on to her hips tightly as I pounded into her, not saying much as I was focused on making my own release. I removed my hand from her hip as I gave her ass a swift smack leaving a red mark in its wake as she let out a small groan before I grabbed her roughly by her hair making it easy to pound into her.

"Shit Ash I am so close baby" I said driving into her as hard as I could as my pace became quick, both of my hands back on her hips again as I fucked her quickly before throwing my head back and letting out a loud groan as I spilled myself inside of her, moving her slowly on my cock making sure I emptied myself completely.

I pulled out of her as she laid herself down on her side. I climbed up next to her grabbing a cigarette and lighting it taking a long drag.

"Come here baby" I said opening my arm and looking over at her as she snuggled herself into my side.

"Was it okay?" she asked shyly.

"Yes baby. You riding me was fucking fantastic and thank you so much for letting me have you like that. I know you don't like it but it just feels so good for me" I said to her as my fingers rubbed small circles onto her back.

Secretly I always finished in her like that because I couldn't help but think of Charlie as I came. No matter what I did, her face was always the one I saw as my orgasm spilled out of me.