3.0

Austin's POV

"Fuck baby that feels so good" I said, the voluptuous stripper bouncing up and down quickly on my dick, my hands resting on her hips as I controlled her speed.

"You like that baby, you going to cum for me birthday boy" she moaned.

I spun her around, laying her back against the hard mattress in the room spreading her legs so her knees were up by her head. I grabbed my belt from my pants and quickly pulled it out of the loops, grabbing her hands and tying them above her head.

"I love it rough baby" she purred, the tip of her tongue licking the outside of her lips.

I lined my rock hard member up to her wet hole as I shoved myself inside of her roughly, grabbing onto her hips as I started pounding in her relentlessly her loud moans only edging me closer and closer to my release.

"Come on birthday boy is that all you got baby" she said looking at me with a devilish smirk.

I bit my lip as I started fucking her fast and hard, her moans filling the room as I felt her walls start to clench on my dick.

"I'm going to cum baby" she said to me breathlessly.

I quickly pulled out of her knowing that if she came on me I wouldn't be able to control myself and would end up spilling myself inside of her, which was the last thing I needed to do. I leaned over her, pressing two of my thick tattooed fingers inside of her, her hand grabbing my dick and rubbing it hard and quick the both of us releasing together our moans filling the room, her thick juices covering my fingers and my cum slowly sliding down her breasts.

"Thank you for that" I said as I collapsed back on the bed.

"Happy Birthday Austin" she said as she straddled my lap and gave me a quick kiss.

I watched as she got up, bending over in front of me as she slid her thong back up her toned legs using a towel in the corner to wipe up the mess I made on her chest. She gave me a quick wink before she walked out of the room like nothing ever happened.

I leaned back against the wall naked from the waist down as I ran my hands over my face. God she was fucking gorgeous and she was the best sex I've had since Charlie. I quietly cursed to myself realizing that even after that I still hadn't gotten her out of my mind.

I looked around and quickly found my boxers and jeans quickly sliding them back on. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see a text from Allen and one from Charlie. My mouth immediately went dry. I opened up Allen's first, I at least owed it to him to see what he had to say. After all my text was sent out of anger and frustration.

Allen
woah man back off, i didn't fuck ur girl okay. if anything i saved ur relationship with her. i told her how much u fucking loved her and even though u dont say it to her like she wants it, that u show it to her in other ways. so ur fucking welcome asshole.

I felt sweat start to bead up on my forehead after reading his response. If he really did tell her that, I could have really just fucked everything up even worse than it already was. With a shaking finger I hit the message from Charlie.

Charlie
happy birthday Aus! I hope the saying still holds that its better late then never. Enjoy your 21st while it lasts, I am so over that stage 🙄🤪Listen, I wanted to apologize for everything Austin. I was an idiot for what I said to you when I found out you were with Ash. I was just so hurt Austin. But I know that we are meant to be together. Thank you so much for the roses baby they are beautiful and I got your note. I love you too Austin I always have and I always will. I've waited so long for you to say those words to me longer than I ever thought I would have to. But I was so stupid, you have always showed me how much you loved me I just thought hearing those words was the only way to express my love. But you, you have done it so many times through many words Austin and I was too blind to see it. I love you Austin, and I'd be more than happy to pick up where we left off in Texas if you still want me. Happy birthday rockstar. I love you baby.