5.6

We got through security quicker than I have ever gotten through in my life. As soon was we walked into the airport and checked into our flight, airport security ushered us to a private room where they quickly checked our bags and gave us a quick sweep with the metal detector before they ushered us out using a golf cart, that I had admittedly always wanted to ride on when I used to travel with my parents, arriving moments later at our gate.

"Momma how come we never ride this when we fly with Nana and Pop" Austy asked as Austin grabbed our carry-ons from the seat next to him, my hand grabbing tightly onto Austy's as we were ushered towards the gate.

"Well baby with Austin's line of work he gets some pretty cool things, and riding in a golf cart to get to where we need to go is one of them" I said, Austin looking over his shoulder as he stuck his tongue between his teeth and flashed me a wink. I rolled my eyes at him as the both of us followed close behind him as we walked down the jetway to the plane.

We were ushered to the last section in first class, Austin giving up his seat next to me for Austy as he sank himself into the row next to us. The stewardess was talking sweetly to Austy as she asked him if he wanted some juice and a snack, his head nodding happily in agreement as I rested my head back against the chair looking over at Austin. He pulled out his phone, his thumbs quickly dancing over the digital keyboard as he looked over at me with a smile just as my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out with an amused smile as I opened his message.

Last chance Charlotte Roman

If you keep trying to give me an out Austin I am going to start to think that you don't want me to come with you lol

I saw him chuckle as he read the message, his thumbs moving quickly again as he typed out his response, his eyes looking over at me as he anticipated me opening his message.

Never baby girl, I have been waiting for this day forever and I was just to stubborn to admit it. I am ready to start my life with you Charlotte. You and our amazing son.

I love you baby

I looked over at him this time waiting for him to answer as he turned his head over to me quietly mouthing I love you before blowing me a kiss, the stewardess coming back with Austy's snack as she sat it on the tray in front of him.

"What do you say Austy?" I said to him, my hands running over his curly locks as I gazed down at him lovingly.

"Thank you ma'am" he said with a cute smile, the stewardess breaking into a polite laughter as she headed off to seat the other passengers that were just now able to board the plane. "Momma" he said as he put a piece of graham cracker in his mouth, his eyes looking up at me as I gave him a quiet yes.

"Momma can I sit with Daddy?" he asked me, his eyes wide and full of question as he waited for me to answer him.

"Of course you can buddy" I said with a smile as he unbelted himself. "But we are going to be going soon so if you move over there that is where you are going to have to stay for the majority of the flight" I said to him, his head nodding slowly.

Austin stood up as he helped Austy get into the seat next to him, I watched with a warm smile as he quickly put the seatbelt around him and pulled out the tray so he could rest his juice and his crackers before we had to take off. I moved my position to be sitting in the aisle seat so I could be as close to them as possible as I looked over at my two favorite men.

"Baby, he gets nervous flying" I said to him, Austin's head turning to look back at me as he reached out for my hand just quickly over the narrow aisle.