1.6

Charlie's POV

"Morning Stoney Jr. How are we feeling this morning?" Casey asked me with a laugh as I flung my arm over my face and let out a long groan.

"Like fucking shit. That's the first time I got that fucked up in over a year" I laughed, the small traces of sun seeping through the blinds giving me an immediate headache.

"Well when you want to do something you run at it head on until you get it done" she laughed handing me a bottle of water and some Tylenol.

"Yeah you can say that again" I laughed as I sat up and swallowed the pills.

"So I have to tell you" Casey said as she walked over to the king size guest bed and sat down.

"Please don't tell me I fucked someone last night" I said laughing as I put my head in my hands.

"No girl I was watching you and I wouldn't have let you do that. Although Allen was all over you" she laughed.

"Allen!? Fucking no way! Austin would kill him and then seriously contemplate killing me" I laughed.

"Yes your right except for that last part. He loves you too much to lose you" she said, no hint of speculation in her eyes.

"No he doesn't, not like that anyway" I said looking down at my hands sadly.

"God damn, you two are so fucking unbelievable" she said shaking her head.

"Why?" I asked.

"You two talked last night and I know you don't remember it but you poured your heart out to him girl. You asked him why you weren't enough, how he could fall in love with this chick so quick and he's known you your whole lives and you told him you loved him and gave yourself to him and it still wasn't enough" she started.

"Fuck" I said.

"It was heart breaking as shit girl. You both love each other so much. He told you last night, just not in the way he should've. Your both meant to be together Charlotte. You're mind is made up, you want him and only him but he's so confused girl. He was crying and I've never seen Austin cry. I think if you told him about little Austin he'd be able to make up his mind sooner and he'd choose you and his son, I know he would" she said with a smile.

I put my head in my hands as I thought about what she was telling me. If I wasn't so fucking stubborn and just told him about the baby as soon as I found out I was pregnant I could be with him right now. There is no doubt in my mind that Casey was right. Austin would take me with open arms, he'd be elated to know that he has a child, especially a boy. He's always talked about having kids of his own some day. Sure maybe not at 19, but I don't think he would ever neglect me if he knew. But then I would always be living with wondering if he was with me because he loved me or if he was with me because of little Austin.

"I don't know Casey. He's just getting everything he has ever dreamed of, plus I'd constantly be wondering if he was with me for the right reason" I said looking up at her with sad yes.

"Okay first, why can't he have you, who would be the best support system he has ever had, and his career? There are plenty of people out there who go into that crazy ass lifestyle with girlfriends and kids so why can't he too?" she asked shrugging her shoulders.

"Because you just said it, that crazy ass lifestyle. We both know Austin Case. He loves to party and have a good time. Do you really think that he would want his girlfriend and year and a half year old son hanging around him?" I asked her tilting my head off to the side with a small smirk.

"I'm going to ignore that comment and proceed to the second part of your statement. Austin loves you Charlotte, he fucking loves you so much he is just too much of a fucking pussy to tell you in those words so he talks around it all the time. I'm going to say it again, he cried last night Charlotte, cried. Austin never cries. If that doesn't tell you that that boy loves you I don't know what does. So no, I don't think he would be in it for the wrong reasons, he would be in it because he loves you and your son" she said reaching out and grabbing my hand with a warm smile.