2.4

May 7, 2016-Austin's POV

"Where are you playing today Austy?" Charlie asked me sweetly.

"Philly tonight and tomorrow night" I said lighting a cigarette and taking a deep drag.

"I wish I knew, I would've came to see you" she said quietly through the phone.

"If I knew you would've came, I would've told you in a heartbeat. I need to see you right now, all of this is so much more confusing without actually seeing you in person" I said shaking my head slowly.

"I'm sorry Austy, is talking to me not helping?" she asked.

"No baby, I just don't know what to do" I said taking another pull on my cigarette.

"If you need me to stop talking to you for a few days so you can get your head straight, I'll do it for you Austy. I don't want to be clouding your head" she said.

I knew that if I asked her to do that she would do it in a heartbeat, but I didn't want to stop talking to her., I needed her.

"It's okay Charlie, really. I've been keeping my distance from Ash. I haven't slept with her, in both meanings of the phrase, since we talked on the phone that morning. I just don't want to give either one of you the wrong idea" I said, realizing how complicated this all became rather quickly.

"So I guess no more FaceTime chats?" she asked with a sexy laugh.

"Definitely no FaceTime chats. I can get myself in enough trouble getting off without looking at you, I can only imagine what would happen if I got caught staring at you" I laughed feeling my dick start to harden at the thought of talking to her through FaceTime.

"Get caught? Austin Richard Post!" I laughed.

"What!? She walked out of the bedroom to go to the bathroom and I had a dream of you and I woke up super hard and needing to be taken care of and your name came off of my lips right as I was cumming and she was walking by" I said throwing out my hand defensively.

"So she thinks your gay now?" she started to laugh ridiculously hard.

"Oh right, she asked about you and I told her you weren't a guy so no she doesn't think I'm gay, but she wasn't happy that I came thinking of you" I said, my head lifting up as I noticed her walking out of the bus.

She looked different. She wore a pair of ankle pants that fit tight at her hips and ass, a Dallas Cowboys crop top with a white zip hoodie left unzipped and pulled over her shoulders. Her long dark hair was pulled up high on top of her head and she had just the right amount of makeup on her face. I swallowed hard looking at her as she made her way over to me.

"I'm sorry I am getting you in all of this trouble Austy" she said sweetly.

"It's okay baby, you didn't do anything. I put myself in this situation and now I have to figure out how to get out of it without hurting the wrong person" I said letting out a breath as Ash walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips connecting with the sensitive spot right behind my ear. I let in a sharp breath as I closed my eyes.

"Austy you okay baby?" she asked me as I lost all train of thought, Ashlen coming around and straddling me as she started kissing my neck, my free hand going and resting on her hip as she slowing started grinding into me.