0.6

"Austin thank you so much for today. It was so much fun and your friends are so nice" I smiled as we walked hand in hand up to his front door.

"Your welcome Charlie, I'm glad you had a good time" he said turning to look at me grabbing both of my hands in his as he leaned in putting a small kiss on my lips.

"Can we really cuddle and watch a movie Austy?" I asked after he pulled away, a crooked grin on my face.

"Absolutely Charlie" he chuckled as we walked into the house.

We walked upstairs and went our separate ways to get changed. I rummaged through my small suitcase finding my pajamas. I grabbed a pair of blue shorts and a white tank and quickly slid them on leaving my hair on top of my head. I grabbed my peach scented lotion out of my bag and rubbed some on my slightly burned skin and grabbed my toothbrush as I headed towards the bathroom.

I left everything in the bathroom quietly making my way down the hall back towards the guest bedroom when I stopped in my tracks and turned around, starting to walk towards Austin's room. I knocked on the door quietly as I pushed it open.

"Austy?" I said sticking my head around the edge of the door.

"Sorry baby girl I was just coming to get you" he said walking towards me.

"So this is what your room really looks like. I've only gotten to see bits and pieces through a camera screen" I laughed.

"Yep, this is it. Not much to look at" he laughed putting his hand on my waist leading me out the door.

"Can we stay here Austy?" I asked him as we stopped in the doorway.

"Uhm, yeah sure it should be fine as long as your back in the guest room before Dad or Jodie get up" he laughed nervously as he pulled me back into his room and quietly shut the door.

"If your nervous we can go downstairs, it's really okay" I said as he walked over to his queen bed and laid down.

"Charlie, will you just stop talking and get over here" he laughed as I ran and jumped into his bed.

We both laughed quietly as he pulled me into his arms and locked his lips instantly with mine, my hand coming up and resting on his cheek, my lips parting as his tongue slid in meeting with mine in the middle.

He pulled me so I was straddling his lap, his hands moving up and resting on my ass. I started grinding my hips against his growing bulge earning a low moan to escape from his mouth.

"Charlie I want to do this with you so fucking bad, but can we wait a little longer and make sure Jodie and Dad are actually asleep" he chuckled as he licked his lips.

"I guess that would be a good idea" I laughed as I got off of him and laid next to him, my body laying half on his as we scrolled through the various horror movies available on Netflix.

"What about MAMA? It came out in January but I have yet to see it" he said hovering over the movie title.

"Sure baby, sounds good" I smiled placing a kiss on his neck as he pushed the button resting the movie.

"Charlie, what did you and Casey talk about that made you cry?" he asked as the beginning previews started to play.

I swallowed hard as my heart started to pound loudly in my chest. This conversation was starting to happen a lot sooner than anticipated. I reached over and grabbed his hand in mine lacing our fingers together as I let out the breath I had involuntarily been holding in.

"Us" I said starting to laugh.

"What about us. I need a little more than that" he laughed .