2.3

Austin's POV

"Damn Post I wish I had a girl that could make me feel that good on the bus let alone having a girl who can make me feel that good 700 miles away" Justin laughed putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh sorry bro" I said my face turning the slightest shade of pink.

"Just one question for you" he smirked.

"This ought to be good" I laughed shoving my phone in my back pocket.

"Does Ash make you cum like that?" he said the smile on his face getting wide.

"Not a chance" I said with a chuckle.

"Then Post, do whats right, for both your heads" he laughed as he walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I laughed to myself at his comment as I leaned against the counter finally opening up the texts from Ash that I was dreading so fucking much.

Ash
Babe I woke up to a loud noise outside and you weren't here are you okay?

Ash
Aus baby are you coming back or are you going to hang out over Justin's all night.

Ash
What the fuck Aus why did you even bring me on tour if you are just going to be ignoring me like I don't exist.

Ash
I hope whatever sluts Justin brought back to finish his tour with keep you company. They obviously must be better than me if you decided to let me ride to Illinois alone.

Ash
we need to talk when you get back to the bus. or should i say if

I waited until Justin got done showering before I left. I didn't want to be rude after I crashed here for the night. I quickly said my goodbyes as I opened the door and walked off the bus headed to my own what I imagined to be personal hell until this was figured out.

I slowly walked on the bus as I walked back towards the bedroom to be faced with the door locked and closed.

"Ash it's me" I said knocking softly.

The door unlocked and opened in what seemed like one swift motion as I walked in to see Ash curled in a ball on the bed, her eyes red and puffy. She must've been crying for a while.

"Ash I'm sorry" I said, not knowing what I was saying sorry for first. Leaving her last night, getting off to the girl I loved or letting her know if things don't change I'll be leaving her for someone else. Fuck maybe I was apologizing for it all at once.

"Sorry Austin really? Your sorry. I don't know if I accept it. I'm your fucking girlfriend Austin, not some random chick you bring back to the bus to hook up with and kick her to the curb when you want to do something better" she said. Her face was red and her eyes looked sad but no tears fell. Everything that was exuding her very being right now was complete and utter anger.

Seeing her like this only fueled me more because if she wasn't acting the way she was I wouldn't have left her in the first place, I wouldn't have realized how much I fucking loved Charlie, I wouldn't have slept on the other bus nor would I have got off to another girl this morning.

"You know Ash your right, maybe I'm not sorry. I don't know what is wrong with you lately" I said to her getting angry myself.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, her voice softening some as she was taken aback by my harsh voice.

"I thought it was love at first sight with you but I was wrong. I'm attracted to you physically but there is no emotional attraction whatsoever. When we are alone your perfectly fine Ash, but as soon as we get involved doing things with a group of people you suddenly become tired or not feeling well making me feel like I have to sit back and take care of you like the loving boyfriend I am when really it's just manipulation that you probably don't even realize that your doing" I said to her, her face taking on a complete look of shock.