1.5

Austin's POV

I hung the phone up with Casey and threw it on the table. I hated myself more than anything for doing what I was doing to her. I tried to tell her tonight how much I loved her, but I ended up fucking talking around it like an asshole instead of just saying what I needed to tell her....Charlie I love you so much too.

I hated talking to Casey sometimes because most of the time she was right. If I told Charlie I loved her that would be almost like end game for me. Charlie wasn't the person I needed to be dating right now, she's the person you end up with after you've had all your fun.

There's nothing wrong with being that girl, but I can't drag a person like Charlie through this crazy life I was just starting to live, I wanted her to be there when I've had enough and wanted to return to normal. Casey was right, Charlie was real and she was permanent and that's exactly why I couldn't tell her I loved her.

I didn't intend to fuck with her and shatter her heart into a million pieces, that was the last fucking thing I wanted to do. All I knew was if I couldn't tell Charlie I loved her, at least not right now, I had to at least save our friendship because one thing was absolutely certain...I didn't want her out of my life. I just needed her out of my head in a relationship way until I knew I was ready to devote my time to her and to her only.

"Hey baby, you almost ready?" Ashlen asked as she came walking up to me.

Her hair was hanging long down her back, her makeup done perfectly. She wore a short form fitting black dress with over the knee heeled black boots and a black leather cropped jacket over her shoulders.

I bit my lip as I ran my hands slowly up her sides before bringing them back down to rest on her full ass and giving it a small squeeze. I pulled her dress up around her hips before pulling her down into my lap a sexy smile forming on her lips as she lazily wrapped her hands around my neck.

"You look fucking gorgeous baby" I said as I pressed my lips against her neck, becoming intoxicated by the smell of her perfume.

"Austin baby, we'll have to be quick" she said quietly as she tilted her head back.

I let out a stifled moan of agreement as Charlie started to slowly drift from my mind as I thought of fucking Ashlen hard right on my living room couch.

"We'll be quick, but your going to learn to do it how I want it baby" I said to her as I tilted her head down to look at me.

Her eyes were wide as she swallowed hard at my words. I smirked a little thinking how I could make her be just like Charlie, gradually getting her to get me to the ending Charlie always gave me that I needed instead of the ending I was getting.

"Don't be nervous baby girl, your going to love it to I promise" I said pushing my lips against hers as I tangled my hands in her hair.

I ran my hand up the inside of her smooth thigh, pushing her panties off to the side as I ran my fingers through her semi wet folds.

"First, you need to learn to get this little pussy wet to the sound of my voice baby" I whispered in her ear as I instantly started thinking about how wet Charlie would get as soon as I called her baby.

"Austin" she moaned out as I felt her wetness start to seep out of her at my voice.

"Just like that baby girl" I said quietly as my fingers easily started to slide through he folds before I slid two fingers into her tight center.

"Oh shit" she moaned out.

"See baby, it's so much better when you let me play first" I said connecting my lips with her neck as she started quietly moan.