7.0

Charlie's POV

I woke up the next morning, a warm feeling radiating against my back, my mind immediately wondering if Austy had crawled into my bed last night and I hadn't realized. I was just about to roll over, to see if he was okay when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist pulling me in close to them. I was nervous for only a second when the familiar scent of cigarettes and expensive cologne filled my senses, my heart racing immediately knowing who was lying behind me. My mind started making up a million scenarios as to how he got here, when he got here and why he was here but none of that mattered now. All that mattered was he was here and a huge part of me couldn't be happier.

I didn't know what to say to him or if I wanted to say anything right now. I took a deep breath rolling over to see him looking at me with that smile that had melted my heart ever since I could remember. I smiled at him, my heart racing a million miles a minute, the voice in my head telling me not to fall for it, but every part of me was shutting it out not wanting to listen to a word that it was saying. My eyes danced over that beautiful face that I fall hopelessly in love with over and over again no matter what he has done to me in the past as I leaned in capturing his lips against mine giving him a kiss of mixed emotions. The way he kissed me back was the way that any guy would kiss the girl that he loved and it made every thing that had happened between us seem to float away.

I broke away from the kiss, tears filling my eyes   as I looked deeply into his, drowning in the vast blue ocean not knowing if there was going to be a way out. I shook my head just barely, noting that he didn't even notice the small action as I buried my head into his chest and sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, his hand slowly roaming over my back as he placed soft kisses on my head. He was always good when it came to comforting me, even when we weren't together he would always be the one I turned too. I cried into him for a time I can't even comprehend, but knew it was long enough since I felt like I had no tears left to cry.

"Austin" I said, his eyes dancing with mine as he gently slid a piece of hair behind my ear, his fingers lingering under my chin as his eyes finally settled to be focusing on the depths of my soul.

"Yes baby girl" he said, his lips not really curving into a smile assuring me that he knew why he was here and that was to discuss the issue that separated us in the first place. Knowing that he was taking it serious making me feel like whatever was going to come out of his mouth was going to be the raw truth.

"Why? Why did you do it? Am I not enough?" I asked him, the strong urge of wanting to cry creeping through my body once again.

"Hey look at me" he said, his hand cupping the side of my face as he pressed his lips softly against mine, the way they lingered letting me know that the truth was going to hurt more than I wanted it too.

"You are always enough for me Charlotte and you have been ever since I could remember. You are an amazing woman, an amazing girlfriend, you gave me an amazing son and soon will be giving me another amazing child. How could that not be enough for me?" he asked, his eyes roaming dangerously over mine.

"Then why did you have sex with her Austin? Clearly I'm not enough if you couldn't even think of me before you did it" I said, his precious words really not sticking since none of it made sense. I was enough for him but not enough for him to still fuck someone else.

"I was away from her all tour Charlotte. I didn't talk to her, I didn't look at her I wanted nothing to do with her" he said pausing a moment to make sure his words sunk in. "I talked to Dre and asked why she was here and he said he wanted me to fix what was broken. I told him nothing was broken and my life was going fantastic" my head shook at his words. I wasn't a fan of Dre and clearly he wasn't a fan of me, but knowing that he initiated this made my hatred of him burn even more. But, as much as I disliked Dre he shouldn't be getting all the blame.