Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret

Word Count: 4533

"I don't know who the Hell you are." I say out loud, gripping my sword handle tighter. I keep it harsh until my knuckles hurt. "I've never even met you."

I'm trying to myself well enough. I'm trying. Because I believe I would remember someone who looks like this. There would be no way I'd forget this person.

The still air around me makes me shiver as I stare at the unfamiliar face. Ragdoll behind me is still unconscious, but I still don't know why. I can't quite see any injuries on her face, neck, arms or legs. I didn't want to check any further for privacy reasons. Maybe I can get some answers out of this person soon.

"Oh, this is incredible, isn't it, L/N?" They chuckle, keeping their distance from me. Although, their spot from all the way over there, I can still feel the nerves of their presence affect me. "I thought they would have the decency to actually describe to you how I looked now."

I shift in my spot and huff, shaking in my shoes, "Who are you talking about?"

"All Might, of course." They kept on laughing at me, as if this was some kind if practical joke. I wanted to yell at him. "Well, I shouldn't be surprised considering how he isn't as close to you to spill it."

I squint at the person, the moonlight not even helping the situation. My eyes are adjusting to the dark, but only slowly. "Tell me what?" I question them.

They don't answer me straight away. They're facing my way, not moving a muscle as I lower my blade. My stance was killing my arms, so I couldn't hold it for long. I gulp, wary of how much of a disadvantage I was at right now.

I don't know their quirk, or even a spec of who the Hell they even are. Apparently, I should know them. But from where?

What makes matters worse is that they know so much about me already
My quirk from the Sports Festival, where our camp was going going to be held, apparently they know me far better than I would've hoped.

I shift in my spot across the room.

But a sigh leaves the stranger's lips.

"I know about your family. Your father? A loving man who only wants the best for his sweet daughter and wife." I blink at what they say, holding my breath. Why...? "He always reassures you to help you know that you're getting better."

I widen my eyes in horror at their words before lifting my shoulders.

"A respectable hero, climbing the charts easily." They state, hands behind their back as they suddenly take a step forward to me. My foot slips back a bit. "Well, except for the fact that he is getting beaten by someone half his age."

They're talking about the current No. Three hero.

"But Cessation seen as humble and honourable, even as a father, isn't that so?" They ask me, slowing their ace to a halt, "Unlike another Pro Hero."

"Why do you know so much about my family?" I question, lifting my sword up again to guard. "What else do you know?"

That shouldn't be possible. How... How do they know so much about Dad? About me and my father's relationship? We've never done anything to publicly reveal it. My heart is beating out of my chest. But I keep a determined face on.

Behind the mask, I can see the corners of their mouth perk up. They're smiling at my anxiousness. They go on, "I know that your not allowed to see your uncle anymore, after an incident that happen when you were 12-years-young."

I step back, body jolting slightly in fear. My lips part and I stare at them. After a moment, I'm quite literally shaking in my boots. Because I don't know what to do. That's insane... Why does he know about that?