Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."

Word Count: 4228

"It's not like that!" I shout moving away from Hitoshi and waving my hands at Bakugou and Kirishima, "We're friends! Toshi and I are friends!"

Hitoshi takes his arm off of my shoulder, stuffing his hand into his pocket.

Kirishima nods his head, patting Bakugou's shoulder. "Yeah! Friends ask each other for help, right? Even for wardrobe malfunctions!" He claims, shrugging his shoulders, "That's fine, we get it, right Bakugou?"

The blonde clicks his tongue, looking away. "Whatever. Dumbass." He growls, turning around and walking towards the exit.of the shop.

I sigh, grabbing the swim suit I wanted, "Eijiro, we're gonna' grab a bite to eat after this. Can you invite Katsu' to come with?"

I give him a soft smile and he says he will, already walking off to find the blonde. I slouch my shoulders, going towards the counter.

As I pay for my clothes, Hitoshi says, "I'm not wrong. We do it all the time."

"Katsuki might not have taken it that way." I explain, taking the bag of my swim suit. Hitoshi begins to put the other ones away. "He thinks you're my boyfriend..."

When he puts the last one away, we go towards the shop exit. He shakes his head at me and chuckles, "So? It's not like you have a crush on that moron, right?"

I hold onto my bag tighter, brushing my hair away as I look to the side.

"Y/N?" He repeats, nudging my arm.

I don't look at him.

"Kitten." He groans, tilting his head down to look at me, "Answer me."

Kirishima waves at us, holding Bakugou's shoulder. I run over to them, smiling widely as if I wasn't just pressured to admit something. I call out Kirishima's name as I reach them, hearing Hitoshi click his tongue.

"I'm in the mood for some meat." Kirishima admits, walking beside me. Bakugou and Hitoshi are lagging behind a little.

I mumble back, "You're always in the mood for meat, Eijiro."

He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck and smiles at me. "Gyudon is so good!" He claims to which I agree with, "I can't help myself!"

Kirishima turns around to ask the others what they wanna eat. I lead us to the food court.

I feel someone hook their arm through mine. My arm with the bag in my hand. Looking up, I see Hitoshi smirking at me.

He leans down and whispers to me, "I think I pissed off your dog."

"'My dog'? Wait, what did you do?" I question him, furrowing my brows a little.

Hitoshi replies, shaking his head, "I might've said he was just some random angry guy who doesn't think before he talks. To the blonde gremlin." He gestures behind us.

I feel my face heat up before I gasp, "Hitoshi! Are you serious? Why would you say that?" I mean, it's kinda' true...

Hitoshi chuckles at himself, bumping his shoulder with mine, "Calm down, he won't do shit to me." He waves his other hand like its nothing.

I pout at him before feeling a hand clasp around my other one.

I turn to the other side to see Bakugou there, one hand angrily stuffed in his pocket. His palms are pressed against mine and he's pulling me away.

"Stupid Eye Bags." He growls, dragging me in front of them.

"Katsuki!" I mumble, nearly tripping over my feet as I follow him, "Hey, slow down! They're gonna' be left behind!"