Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1

Word Count: 4852

"Man..." Mina sighs, tugging at the gym uniform, "I wanted to wear my costume." Ojiro, who was stretching near her, replies, "To keep everything fair, we can't." I turn my head from my friends and go to sit down on the end of the table, opposite Bakugou.

"You excited for it?" Sero asks me. I nod my head, forearms on the table as I chime, "Absolutely! My parents are gonna' be watching, so I gotta' show them my best." Kaminari smiles at me and says, "Dude, your so lucky your dad's scouting for you. That's an almost guaranteed internship!"

I weave my fingers through my loose hairs before peering up to see Midoriya staring at his pants. To be more specific, the quite noticeable hole on the side of his thigh. Mineta pointed to it, laughing, "What were you doing, Midoriya?"

The green-haired boy shakes his hands and gasps, "I was just training! It's nothing like that!" As the shorter one keeps on giggling like a little kid, I stand from my spot. "Excuse me." I say, passing Kirishima and Kaminari's seats to the boys I was watching.

"I can help with that." I say, tilting my head at Midoriya. He looks at me, saying that he didn't want to bother me. I shook my head, clapping my hands. "It's not problem, Midoriya. It'll only take five seconds. Here." I state, pressing two fingers to the fabric beside the hole.

In a flash, the hole is stitched up and looks like it wasn't there at all. Midoriya grins widely. "Thank you, L/N!" He beams. I nod my head before hearing Mineta make a rather explicit comment, making me pop a vein.

"I bet that's not the only time she's touched you like that, Midoriya..."

I pull up my sleeve, ready to beat the Hell out of him. Midoriya and Kirishima catch my shoulders and arms, trying to tug me back. "You freaking little purple perv, I'll shove those words right down your-"

"Everyone, are you ready?" Iida calls, stepping through the door to us, "We will be entering soon!" I step back, glaring at the tiny boy before crossing my arms and turning to Iida, standing beside Kirishima.

Everyone takes in a breath to calm themselves. "Midoriya." Todoroki says, walking to him with a hand in his pocket. Midoriya looks up to him, confused expression. "Todoroki. What is it?" We all look towards them, Kirishima taking his seat as I lean against the table space next to him.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki states, blank expression. I tighten my grip on my crossed arms, widened eyes at the boy. Why would you say that? Everybody's already so nervous.

But Midoriya agrees anyways. Todoroki turns his chin down a bit as he goes on, "But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?"

Midoriya looks a bit surprised at how Todoroki points that out. The double-colour haired male says, "I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." Midoriya's eyes widen, jaw dropping a bit. Todoroki looks dead serious.

Kaminari leans back in his chair as Kirishima and I stand up. The electric blonde chuckle, "Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" Kirishima walks over and places a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. He speaks, "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!ĺ

Todoroki shoves Kirishima's hand off of him. "We're not here to play at being friends." He claims, walking away towards the exit, "So what does it matter?"

Midoriya glances at the floor. "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... looking at it objectively..." He tells him. Todoroki turns around to face him with a side-look.