Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"

Word Count: 4105

"Wake up, L/N."

"Ugh..."

"Hey, L/N, you gotta' get up now."

"Hmm... stop it..."

My shoulder gets shaken, making me open my eyes and blink a few times. In front of me, Kirishima in kneeling down on the floor with a smile.

"Kiri?"

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He chuckles quietly, "Sorry, but our stop is coming up in about 5 minutes, so I gotta' wake you up." He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

I make a noise to assure him that I heard. I stretch my arms in front of me as Kirishima stands up, looking to Mina and Kaminari as they sparked a conversation. I rub my eyes a bit, letting out a quiet yawn. Leaning to my left, I grab my bag off of the floor. But something falls onto my shoulder.

Sitting up again and turning my cheek to my right, I feel fuzzy spikes poking into my face. "What the-"

Bakugou gives a soft snore.

Oh, it's just Bakugou.

I relax my shoulders, looking at my phone screen and seeing no new texts or notifica-

Wait.

WAIT.

BAKUGOU IS SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDER.

HOLY SHIT.

Immediately after my realisation, I feel my heart speed up and my cheeks flare with warmth. I clench the fabric of my school skirt and hold my breath as Bakugou's moves his forehead further into my neck, his cheek squished on my shoulder.

Gulping, I caught between the decision of waking him up or letting him sleep.

As I'm thinking, I hear three sets of giggles. I turn my head slightly to see Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima grinning like little kids with Mina and Kaminari's phones out. They stood in front of us, bags in hands and taking photos and videos of us.

"You guys!" I harshly whisper, making sure not to move too much, "What are you doing?"

Kaminari laughed back at me, "Dude, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, how could we not take this chance?" His flash goes on, making me widen my eyes.

I lean my face to the right, further into Bakugou's weirdly soft spikes of hair. It doesn't seem like Kaminari will stop. I cover my eyes and Bakugou's sleeping ones, hoping he wouldn't stir. Lord knows what he would do.

When I drop my hands, the flash is gone, but Mina and Kaminari are texting in their phones. Kirishima tilts hid head to the side and asks, "Are you sure you two hate each other?"

I respond, "Bakugou hated everyone and everything." Placing my hands on my lap, my arm is pushed against Bakugou's bicep because of his crossed arms over his chest.

Kirishima counters, "L/N, last time he fell asleep during lunch. I didn't even touch him yet and he was up out of his seat and screaming at me."

I furrow my brows. "So, no one can touch Bakugou?"

"Not unless he makes first contact." He sighs, "I mean, that's what I think."

I look away at my lap, trying not to think too hard about it.

This was just a coincidence.

It's not that special.

We're both tired from the Sports Festival, nothing more.