Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2

Word Count: 4313

"That was very nice of you, L/N." Kirishima tells me as we put our rubbish away. I rub the back of my neck and smile at my friend.

I swirl the water in my bottle and say back, "Well, I don't want to fight Bakugou when he's on 20%, right?" I notice that Kiri glances down at me for a few seconds before mumbling back a 'yeah, sure'.

Within the 40 minutes of our lunch, Bakugou finished his spicy ramen, Kirishima ordered another one of his meal and I grabbed another water bottle for me. Kiri and I had a nice conversation, cracking jokes every now and then. Everytime we'd try and get Bakugou into it, he'd glare at us as he ate his noodles.

It was really nice, to be honest.

I look around and question, "Where is that idiot anyways? Bakugou left like, 20 minutes ago without an explanation. I was kinda' offended."

Kirishima slides his hands behind his head as we keep walking back to the stadium. He hums, "I don't know. Maybe he's getting into the mood for the last game."

I was also wondering about Hitoshi. Even though he said he would eat with me, he didn't end up doing so. The whole hour, I didn't see him once after he parted from me. Maybe he just couldn't find me and went to eat with Monoma and Kendo.

"L/N! L/N!" I hear a voice call. The two of us turn around to see Uraraka and Yaoyorozu running towards us. In... cheerleader uniforms?

I gulp, "H-... Hi, what are you guys wearing that for?" Kirishima politely sets his gaze to the ground, mumbling something about how manly it was not to stare. I chuckle at him and slowly turn him around so his back was facing the girls.

When they get closer, Uraraka jumps up and down. I inhale sharply and place my hands on her shoulders to stop her from moving. I can feel my whole face heat up quickly.

Uraraka holds up some pom poms and informs me, "We got told that we were supposed to wear this for the last game!" I furrow my brows and lift my hands off of her shoulders. I mumble, "Are you serious? Do-Do we have to?"

Uraraka frantically nods her head. "Yaoyorozu needs to make one for you, so you have to come with us! Quick!"

Before I can say anything, they're both pulling me away to the bathroom. I send a look to Kirishima, who waves his hand and says he'll meet me in the stadium.

As we make it to the girls' change room, Yaoyorozu asks me for my size. I give it to her, Hagukure jumping in her uniform with her pom poms waving in the air. "You're gonna' look so pretty, L/N!"

Yaoyorozu hands me the uniform as I chuckle anxiously, "Um... I don't know about that, Hagakure..." The girl in the ponytail shakes her head as she gives me pom poms. Mina grabs my arm and giggles, "No, you'll look amazing!"

They shove me towards the corner to change. As I take off my top, I hear Tsu question, "So who were you eating with, L/N? We were trying to find you to eat with us." I tug the crop top on, kind of surprised at how tight it was. Damn, whose idea was this?

I reply, pulling down my gym pants, "I was with Kirishima and Bakugou outside by the food stalls. Sorry, if I knew you were looking for me, I would've-"

"Kirishima and Bakugou, huh?" Hagakure chimes, on the tip of her toes, "What were you doing with them?"

As I pull up the skirt and absolutely despise how close it is to basically being panties, I look over my shoulder to them and retort, "Eating lunch...? I don't know, I saw them and decided to hang out with them."