Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall

Word Count: 4280

I hear my alarm go off.

Blinking a few times, I see that I'm sitting on the train still. turning off my alarm, I slip my phone into my pocket and look around.

As far as I can tell, we're close to our stop. I leave my head against Bakugou's shoulder, feeling his head leaning against mine still. From what I can tell, he is still sleeping. It's the sift snores coming from the boy next to me.

The phone lights up with notifications from the groupchat.

DanceDanceRevolution
Me and Kaminari are getting some food to feel better after the exams...

ShortCircuit
Yeah..... Currently out with some tea and shortcake...

I smile as Sero and Yaoyorozu try to make them feel better. I want to text them too but I see the station up ahead.

Yawning a little, I reach out my other hand and pat Bakugou's chest, "Katsuki... wake up. We're getting off the train soon."

I hear him growl under his breath, moving his head slowly, "Shut up."

I turn my head a bit to see that he is still closing his eyes. Squinting at him, I reach other my other hand around and pinch his cheek. "Get off me, Katsu', we have to go." I state.

His fingers wrap around my wrist and pulls me away. Lifting his head off of mine, he blinks his eyes a few times before glaring at me. "You're a pain in my ass, you know that, dumbass?" He scowls, leaning back in his seat.

"I know." I reply, stretching my arms out in front of me before standing up, "But it's your fault you took the train with me, you could've gone with the others."

He goes to say something but the train jolts. I wobble in my stance, making a squeaking noise as I try to find my footing. My hands lands on Bakugou's shoulder before I crash into his sitting form.

I feel his hand on my lower back.

The train stops and the doors open. Bakugiu glances up at me and I hold my breath before pulling away, holding my bag in front of me. "Um... We should get going now." I say to him.

Bakugou only nods his head and grabs his bag, walking towards me. I yawn again, wiping my eyes as we walk up the stairs towards the road level. Bakugou beside me has his shoulders brushing mine.

"Don't tell me you're still sleeping." He says to me, nudging my arm, "You freaking woke me up and you're walking like you're about to pass out."

I cover my mouth for another yawn. On the street level, we walk onto the path together. "Recovery Girl took a lot of my stamina before. I'm still so tired." I inform Bakugou, wiping my eyes.

Bakugou goes silent for a second. And then his arm loops around mine.

"I'll look like an asshole if you die right next to me." He states, shoving his hand into his pocket as his elbow brushes against my waist.

I only hum back, wrapping my arm around his and holding onto his God damn bicep...

Jesus Christ.

Is this real?

Is his bicep real?

We walk around, my eyes closing every so often to catch little sleep. He pulls me to the side before I bump into anyone or anything. He also makes sure I don't lean my head to the side too much, saying how I looked dead.

"I'm not your bed, fucking wake up." He says to me, shaking his arm a little.

I furrow my brows and lift my head, using one hand to wipe my cheek and the other to hold onto Bakugou. "How are you not tired? Didn't you get bashed up by All Might in the exam?" I mumble out.