Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2

Word Count: 4466

I wake up to the alarm we all set, making me open my eyes and ache to stay in bed. I grumbled, sitting up and stretching my arms above my head.

I look out towards the window and see that it's still dark out there. The sun isn't even up, the clouds just visible with the low moon. My phone says that it's barely 4:20 in the morning and I have a message from Dad. He said he wants to keep me updated on everything that's happening back home.

"Come on, girls, let's get going." Yaoyorozu said, already brushing her hair with her UA sports uniform on. She must've woken up earlier than all of us to be sure. "Mr Aizawa wants us all outside by 5:30."

Mina grumbles, pulling herself under the covers, "Yao-Momo! It's 4:30! Too early..."

Tsu stands up, wiping her tired eyes. "I knew that training would be hard, but I didn't think it'd start so early." She said, walking towards her bag to get her uniform out.

I check my messages with Dad.

CESSATION!!!
Hey, I'm guessing you're asleep by now but guess who finally came over to eat dinner with us!!

The next message is a photo of Dad, Mum, Hitoshi and his parents. They're all smiling and stuff at dinner. I'm guessing Dad had contacted Hiroki, Hitoshi's dad, to come over for a drink or something. Hiroko looks drunk already and Toshi is shaking his head, disappointed or embarrassed. Ikeiya and Mum are giggling in the background.

CESSATION!!!
We wanted to wait for you to come back to eat together, but we couldn't. Also, Tomioka asked me to tell you that he's looking forward to training with you again, until you become a Pro yourself. Anyway, I'll see you in a week! Train hard!

I smile at the photo and messages before typing in my response. I tell him that I can't wait to be back and that I'll train harder than ever. Looking over to the other girls, I see that some of them are stretching and getting ready for breakfast.

I yawn again, pushing the covers off of my legs and standing up, stretching my arms over my head. "Let's go get some breakfast. Aizawa said they'd be ready to make for when we wake up." I state, dragging Mina up and out of bed.

I take and Jirou to the girls bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our faces. I find that on the way there, we see Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, all of them still in sleep mode. Kirishima's hair is down and Kaminari's is all frazzled. Sero is wearing a big t-shirt and sweatpants, just like the others.

"Good morning, girls." Kaminari said, voice still loopy.

I check my phone and see that it'll be a good temperature today. Thank God. "Morning guys. How'd you sleep?" I ask as we continue our way towards the bathrooms.

"Great, for a few hours." Sero stated, wiping his tired eyes, "Mr Aizawa isn't going easy in us, hey?"

Mina groans, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind me, "Y/N! Just take me back to bed, it's still dark outside!" She weighs on top of me, making Jirou pull her back.

"We're becoming Pros, Mina." Jirou said, blinking to wake herself up more, "You never know what time an attack will come. We have to be ready."

It's when Kirishima stares at me a little harder than I finally ask what he's doing. He widens his eyes before clearing his throat, stopping us in front of the bathrooms, "Sorry! It's just... uh..."

I rub the back of my neck and hum, "What is it, Eijiro? Is something wrong?"

He shakes his head slowly. "No, um..." He stumbles upon his words before pointing at me, "Is that... Bakugou's hoodie?"