Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal

Word Count: 4041

The Next Day . . .

"Hey, Katsuki." I call from the bed I was laying on, my eyes gazing on the ceiling. The cold colour above me swirls, although I know for a fact that the paint is still.

Katsuki is keeping an eye on the person outside the room, sitting there to keep an eye on us. I note to myself that it's the person that had the giant metal object wrapped in cloth. I think I heard the blonde girl call her 'Big Sis Mag'.

I don't know her power, but Big Sis Mag seems strong. Physically. She has to carry that huge thing around everywhere. It looks like it could crush me. And I don't even know what it does.

Katsuki grunts in return from his spot across the room from me, leaning against the wall, "What is it?"

I glance over to him, tapping my fingers on my stomach. I see him keep his gaze on the person sitting outside. It makes me gulp a bit as I turn my head. "Do you think the others are okay?" My quiet voice calls out as I stare back at the wall.

He turns his head to me, tilting it so he's slightly looking up to meet my gaze. "What are you talking about?" He questions, arms still crossed over his chest.

I blink as I swallow the lump in my throat. Then, I speak, "There must've been other villains around. We only met two, but then there was Kurogiri and that—that Dabi guy." My hand lays over my face. "We don't know who else was out there."

Katsuki questiond, tilting his head down as his gaze goes to the floor now, "What's your point?"

I huff back, sitting up and pushing my legs over the side of the bed with my hands on my lap, "Y'know, Midoriya was pretty beaten up. And Todoroki, he using his left side the entire time we were fighting, and he was practically frozen to the touch." I clench the fabric of my shorts as my expression hardens. "And what about Shoji and Tokoyami? They were hurt too, and—and what if they, none of them, are going to... to—"

Next thing I know, I'm getting pulled up from my spot on the bed. I place my hands out to brace myself for whatever it is.

I feel his warm hands landing on my cheeks, thumbs brushing the skin underneath my eyes.

My breathing hitches as my shakey gaze lands on Katsuki's red eyes. Then, I slowly let out a sigh from my lips. I didn't realise him walking over to my side if the room. It seems like he come over here slowly. I was too focused on what I was thinking about to even notice it.

Katsuki tilts his head down a bit to be level with mine.

"Calm down."

I nod my head, feeling the dizziness of it all rush through my head. It gives me a slight headache, making me close my eyes tightly. My fingers reach out and wrap around the fabric at his torso.

He keeps the same expression on. Although, he kind if squishes my cheeks a bit, making me squint my eyes a little. Like he was getting used to holding my face in his palms.

Leaning my head down a bit, I huff out to him, "They're okay then? You think they'll be okay?"

"I think we should worry about ourselves before we go off sacrificing all we've got for others." He tells me, lifting my face up so I can't look away from him. He wants me to know that he's talking to me.

I bite on the inside of my cheek before nodding my head. I clench my fingers before removing them from his waist. "Right, we need to... to get out." I sigh, looking around the room, his hands leaving his face.

But before I can take another step, Big Sis Mag walks into the room, knocking on the doorway with a smile. "Sorry to be the party-pooper, but I'll need you two to come with us." She spoke, Kurogiri behind her with his arms crossed, "Shigaraki wants to have a little chat before we begin."