Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki

Word Count: 4463

(A/N: Just before the chapter, I want to show you some art  @PowderB1ue  made for the story!

Thank you so much for it!! I hope this helps people imagine Y/N's costume better! And as you can tell, it was practically based off of Ed Elric's costume from FMA, I love FMA, I'm sorry )

"Alright, that's it for class today." Mr Aizawa says, making the file of papers in his hand neat as he lifted his arms off of the pedestal, "There's only one week left before your Final Exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?"

He glances up at us with a knowing expression. As if he was warning us. "Make sure you keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical proportion to worry about." He reminds us, walking to the door, "Good luck."

As soon as he slides the door shut behind him, Kaminari and Mina shoot up from their seats and yell out in different tones, "I'VE BARELY EVEN TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!"

I widen my eyes at their contrasting reactions.

Mina has a relaxed smile on her face, whilst Kaminari looks the most petrified I've ever seen. I understand why he's like that, at 21st place, but Mina looks a little too laid back for someone in 20th place.

As Mina's laugh drowns the noise in the class, Kaminari holds his head in his hands and groans, "And with the Sports Festival and Internship, I didn't have time to read the textbook!"

Since Internships were completed, our next task to focus on was obviously final exams. But Mr Aizawa had warned us that we should really be striving for the top, as those who fail will not be able to go to the training camp after exams.

Apparently it would be one whole week out in the wilderness. I was excited about the idea, because if we were allowed to go all out with our quirks, then I could really test the limits of my transmutation.

I lift myself from my desk, packing up my belongings and looking over to Kirishima who stood beside me. He looked pretty relaxed about the final exams.

"How did you do on the Midterms anyway, Eijiro? I didn't get the chance to ask you before." I question, following him as he walks towards Bakugou, who was still at his desk.

Kirishima rubs the back of his head with a sheepish grin. "Uh... I placed 16th, actually..." He tells me, tilting his head to the side, "What about you, Y/N? What did you place?"

I twirl my thumbs around and look away, mumbling out, "Um, I placed 10th. Barely made it to the top, hehe..."

"Well, we can at least improve a lot on the practical, right?" Kirishima says, lightening the mood as he presses his fists together at the knuckles

I do the same with my own fists, puffing out my chest like Kirishima and giggling back, "Yeah! We'll do great on the practicals!"

As we drop our hands, we overhear Yaoyorozu saying she would tutor a group of students, asking them of their favourite tea and such. Ojiro, Sero, Mina, Kaminari and Jirou all looked star-struck, dazed looks in their eyes as they listened to her talk.