Chapter Three: Practice

Word Count: 3125

We were put into groups of Heroes and Villains. The job of the heroes would be to find the nuclear weapon and obtain it or capture both villains. The duty of the villains would be to stop the heroes and last out the amount of time.

Because of the odd number of 21 students, they thought that it would be better to do a 3 VS 2 with the 3 with a disadvantage. Let's just say that I had the disadvantage already.

I was paired up on the Villain team with Sero and Kirishima, Team J. All Might had pulled me aside. "I'm sorry to have to ask this, but are you able to take the disadvantage for your team? I know that your teammates heavily rely on sight for their quirk, whereas you more rely on touch." He holds out a half-face mask. "This will beep when an object is coming towards you. The faster the beep, the closer it is. An arrow will appear where it is coming from."

I gulp, looking back at Kirishima and Sero. "Sir... Do you think I'll be okay?"

"You're Cessation's kid, right? I'm sure he's trained you well." I nod my head and take the mask, observing it in my hands.

This will be fine. It will.

The first battle was with A Team and D Team. Uraraka and Midoriya VS Iida and Bakugou. We all watched from the observation room. Suddenly a direct hit from Bakugou. Already.

He misses, hitting the wall as Midoriya pushes Uraraka out of the way. "Bakugou, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!" Kirishima says beside me. We watch as Midoriya throws Bakugou over his shoulder and slams him into the ground. I'm surprised, to say the least.

"Midoriya just countered him so easily!" I point out, playing with the mask that hung around my neck. Kirishima chuckles, "That guy's got some major defensive skills!"

Bakugou looks more angry now. He ignores Uraraka, just charging at Midoriya with a kick to the head. But Midoriya uses the take to halt him and jumps out of the way from Bakugou's explosion. After that, he runs off.

Kaminari comments, "He's getting really angry, it's kinda' scary!" The look on that blonde's face really is. Soon, we find out that Uraraka's been found by Iida and she looks to be calling Midoriya.

But he can't get there right now. Bakugou explodes through a wall, making all of us spectators gasp in fright. Midoriya looks scared too. Bakugou seems to be ignoring Iida's voice in the comms.

"Sir, you should stop him!" Kirishima calls, "That Bakugou's really crazy! He's gonna' kill him!" All Might looks down from the screen. "No. Young Bakugou, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose." He says into the microphone.

Bakugou races towards Midoriya, jumping up up into the air. As the hero goes to punch him, Bakugou creates a small explosion and changes his direction, aiming a much more larger attack into Midoroya's back.

Bakugou slams Midoriya into the ground, making him gasp for air. "Bakugou is going crazy..." Mina says to me as Midoriya begins to crawl towards the side with the windows. What was he planning?

Instantly, the two charge at each other with all their strength, hands glowing with power. As Bakugou lands an explosion on Midoriya's face, the shorter one's attack aims upwards.

The floors above get destroyed, giving Uraraka the perfect chance to use her Zero Gravity and obtain the weapon. "She got it!" Mina cheers, hand in the air. I watch intensely as the smoke clears with Bakugou and Midoriya.

One has his arm up for a shield, both of his bruised and battered. But Midoriya still stands. Bakugou is left untouched, still staring at Midoriya. "The Hero Team wins!" All Might calls as we watch Midoriya fall to the ground.