Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three

Word Count: 7563

My alarm is going off.

I lift my hand to turn it off, furrowed brows from waking up so suddenly. But as I'm about to reach the bedside table, something knocks it. 

I hear a groan. 

That makes me lift my head from my pillow, blinking a few times as the sunlight pushes passed my curtains. My body is sitting up now and I try to bring my hands up to wipe my face. 

I get another groan.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself, using my other hand to turn off the alarm, "What the Hell is that noise?"

After blinking again, I look around my room to see that it's tidy. My arms are feeling a little numb though. Maybe I was sleeping in a weird position. I did have my face smothered in my pillow. I didn't usually sleep on my stomach like that. The Hell was I trying to do, suffocate?

I sling my feet over the side of the bed and see my uniform sitting on my desk. I should start getting ready. I go to stand up, but find myself... falling? Getting weighed down?

The ground is soft. And that's when I realise the source of the sound from before.

"Are you a fucking idiot?" Katsuki curses at me, lifting his arm from above his head, "God damn."

I was sprawled over his stomach, my hand still linked in his. Like it was last night. Jesus, I love how easily I can forget things like this. Yet I can remember other shit, like how Katsuki is probably keeping my spare key in that lockbox under his bed. The one that his mother told me about. She tells me that he also keeps his embarrassing baby photos and other little trinkets inside that mean a lot to him.

Somehow, she took Katsuki's phone and got my number. 

I still have a screenshot of her first text with me.

unknown: y/n?

y/n: god?

unknown: no, sweetie :D

unknown: this is katsuki's mother, mitsuki. i got your number from his phone, i hope that's alright!! just wanted to keep in contact with you, since he won't allow me to talk to you on the phone :( little shit thinks i'll embarrass him more

y/n: omg it is a goddess

Katsuki doesn't know that I have her number, and I don't plan on telling him anytime soon. He'd make me delete the texts as well as her contact. I did mention it to Kaminari when we were getting drinks at lunch a few days ago, and I swear, he was on his hands and knees begging me to give it to him. I told him 'no', but I did allow him to text her through my contact. He ended up saying she was very pretty, and Mitsuki still thinks that is from me to this day. 

In return for the text, Kaminari bought me drinks for the next three days. 

"Oh, I forgot about that..." I clear my throat, sitting up and brushing myself off, "Um, good morning, Katsuki. How did you sleep?"

He grumbles back in return, "Morning. Slept fine. Let go of my hand." 

I glare at him before walking off to my uniform, dropping his hand onto the floor with a 'thump' and taking the shirt from the hanger. I huff out, "Alright, go away, loser. I'm getting ready for homeroom. Meanwhile, you and Midoriya will be cleaning up." I look over to Katsuki, who is folding his blanket and picking up his things. "Try not to kill him, alright?"

"Bastard better not give me a reason to." He huffs back at me.

I give a short laugh, taking out my shoes from the closet and socks from the dresser before I glance towards him. Katsuki looks as if something is on his mind, pulling at his blanket a little as he faces the pillow. I hum, pretending to occupy myself with something else, "What's wrong? You look upset."