ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Draco stormed into the great hall, where there were a few students finishing up their dinner and/or work. I spotted Tom across the room sitting calmly as if nothing had happened.

As if.

As if he didn't give me a trauma that i'll have for the rest of my life. Tom got up and began to walk out of the room before coming into a collision with Draco.

I kept my distance which I thought was a good decision.

"I wanna speak to you." Draco said.

"Funny Malfoy I was thinking the same thing." Tom said.

They walked right past me and exited the hall. They were walking pretty quickly, like they were eager to get it over with. I followed behind them still keeping a little distance, but luring closer with every step I took.

They were behaving oddly calm, which didn't seem normal to me at all.

They walked all the way up to the top of the astronomy tower. It was difficult to see before my eyes adjusted to the dark. As soon as they set foot on the top, things turned for the worse.

"Why did you touch her?! What did you do?!" Draco yelled, while pushing Tom's shoulders away.

"Oh don't be silly you did the same exact thing." Tom shot back.

"At least I had her consent. Instead of just fucking her and slitting her throat."

I stood there watching in tears. They noticed me, "Savanna, go back to my dorm." Draco said.

"No. No. Savanna stay I have a very important question to ask you." Tom said.

I stepped forward, hinting I was going to stay. I wanted to see what would happen. I don't want Draco to just make me leave so he can say certain things.

"So Savanna, did you want Draco to fuck you? Did you want Draco to leave bruises all over your body?"

"Just shut up!" Draco interrupted.

"I didn't speak to you. Savanna, have you forgotten that Draco called you a slut? And said that you begged for his dick? Well I heard that in class that day. I saw the way you tried not to cry. It was obvious." Tom stepped closer to me, "So where did all that go Holcombe? Where did your hatred for him go? Huh? You just love him now don't you?"

Those words stabbed into me like a knife. I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I stepped further away from him.

"Come here." Draco said.

I walked slowly over to him. He held onto me tightly behind him.

"Yeah take your little slut Draco. Your little fucking slut. Your little dick wallet." Tom scolded

"Shut up! I know your jealous because she actually loves me and not you. Admit it to yourself." Draco shouted.

Tom moved closer to us, "I am not jealous. I'm just determined to get rid of you. And when I do, she will be in my possession."