ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading this far, I love you so much!

Quick little disclaimer:

The later chapters of this story are going to get very traumatic. I'll make sure to put a warning at the beginning of the chapters that contain this content.

____________________________________

"Savanna. I have to talk to you."

My mother knocks on my door.

I rub my eyes and sit up in my bed, letting my eye adjust to being open.

Draco looks at me with wide eyes, and then takes fast and carful steps through the bathroom to his room.

We slept in my room last night in case something like this were to happen. My mother is on the stricter side with my boundaries.

"Savanna." my mother repeats.

"Sorry mother." I say, "Can I meet you in the hall after i'm dressed?"

"Very well. Your clothes are in your wardrobe." she says.

I spring out of bed and proceed to the wardrobe, opening the doors.

I look through my clothing options, seeing as though most of everything is dark colored.

There's a new pair of platform black heels at the floor.

My mother had always complained about my height. I'm not as tall as she wanted me to be. She's tall, and so she expects me to be.

That's why she wants me wearing heels and having good posture. Also because she thinks that anything else is unladylike.

I pick out a black button up shirt and a tight black skirt. There's a pair of sheer black tights that a slip on underneath.

I tuck my shirt into my skirt, put my heels on and some gold jewelry.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I undo a couple shirt buttons and loosen it a little from my skirt.

Draco strides into my room while i'm putting a spell on my hair, wearing his black suit as usual.

He moves into the frame of the mirror with me, "We look hot."

"You're not wrong. Can you wait in here for me? My mother wants to speak with me."

Draco nods and takes a seat on my bed.

I do my makeup with a wave of my wand, and head for the door.

"Savanna." Draco says.

When I turn around he stares into my soul.

"You're perfect." he says sternly.

I smile and walk out the door.

I meet my mother in the hallway and looks at me from head to toe.

"You look nice." she says.

"Thank you."

"What's this?" she says, taking my hand and examining the ring on my finger.

"It's from Draco."

She looks at me funny, so I assume she thinks it's an engagement ring, just like everyone else does.

"It's just a promise ring." I say.

She raises her eyebrows, "It's rather charming." she says dropping my hand.

She clears her throat, "Go get Draco. This involves both of you."

I nod and walk into Draco's room, trying not to let her see that he's in my room.