ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70

I open my eyes as Draco carries me through the halls.

He looks down on me and smiles, "You're so beautiful. Especially right after I—"

"After you fuck me." I interrupt, finishing his sentence.

He chuckles, "Impressive."

"You know you call me that like it's my name." I giggle.

He clears his throat.

"No seriously though. You're fucking beautiful. All the time and you don't realize. But... every time I look at you, you're just- I don't know. I can't explain it. You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. And a few years ago, I didn't want to think that about the person I hated. I fought myself for thinking of you like that." he explains.

I freeze for a moment, not knowing what to say.

"Wow. Couldn't resist me Draco?" I end up asking, thinking that's totally what he would say to me.

"Well i'm not gonna lie to you." he says.

I thought comes to my mind. An important thought, and I think it's time for me to ask Draco about it.

"Draco." I begin, "Where did Tom—"

"No. I don't want his name ruining this moment." he says, a sort of anger in his tone.

I nod, not saying anything else.

"I loved that." he smirks.

"The library?" I ask.

He cheeks turn pink with a slight embarrassment, "Well, what we did in the library. I loved it. Every second."

I kiss him on the cheek, "Me too."

When we get back to his dorm, i'm welcomed by the fact that I stormed out.

He sets me down, as I get a look at it.

I don't like the feeling, but he seems to notice, taking my hand and kisses my palm, "It's okay."

I try to hold back what i'm feeling, but it's hard.

"Tell me what you're thinking." he says, "I'm listening."

I tear up, coming to some sort of realization.

I begin, "I don't know what happened to me Draco. I hated you. I don't know why I feel like this. No one has ever made me feel like this. That stupid bet we made as kids. The one where you said I would love you by sixth year. I didn't believe that for one second."

I look up at him, and he stares at me, ready to hear more. My eyes are glistening with tears ready to fall.

"I missed you. When you broke my heart, when I was mad at you, when I was alone, when I was crying my eyes out over you, when I was breaking, I still missed you." I tell him.

His lips scrunch up, looking as if he's about to cry too, "I'm sorry." he whispers, pulling me to his chest, "I'm so sorry."

I wipe my tear as soon as it falls from my eye, "I missed you too." he says, "I mean you saw me. You saw the mess I made of myself."

I nod.

He takes my face in his hands, and looks down on me, "I've never felt this way before either. When i'm with you, I can't think of anything else. You make me forget my past... I never thought anyone could do that."

He swoops down, and kisses me. Slow.

"I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you." Draco says, "And- you didn't deserve what I used to say to you. When I made fun of you. I'm so sorry for carving my initials into your skin and making it bleed. It's like I was marking you all for myself. It was selfish and I-"

"Draco.. I love you. None of that matters." I say, taking his hand in mine.

He shakes his head, trying to testify.

I place his hand under my left breast, where he carved his initials. Where the scar remains, "And quite frankly, I love what you did to me."

He exhales deeply, "You make it really hard to be upset, you know?"

I laugh.

He swoops down and grabs my legs, flinging me over his shoulder in one fluid movement.

He slams me down on his bed, moving on top of me and keeping me trapped.

"I can't believe you used to make me nervous." he scoffs.

I push him in the chest, flipping over to trap him, "Wait a minute. Did Draco Malfoy just say I used to make him nervous?!"

"Yes. Key words... USED TO. Don't flatter yourself." he says.

I roll my eyes, "Oh well. Still counts. I made you nervous." I smile, "Tell me how."

"What?"

"Tell me how I made you nervous."

He sighs, "You would make me nervous when you would touch me. When I didn't know your touch yet."

Makes sense.

I nod.

"Kiss me." he husks.

I lean down and do as he says. Paying attention to how he touches my body.

He tries to find as much bare skin as he can. First my legs, then moving up to my stomach. His hands getting lost beneath my sweatshirt.

His touch makes me shiver.

Still, I don't stop our kiss. I keep the movement going and savor the way he holds me close to him.

"I don't want you to ever stop." he whispers.