ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82

I'm in my dorm getting ready for the ball with Teila.

Blaise and Draco are together getting ready too.

"So you still don't know who delivered that dress to you at the perfect time?" Teila asks me.

"Not at all." I sigh, "But I sure am happy about it."

We're doing our makeup right now. Me sitting down on the floor in front of my full body mirror, with my makeup spread out to the side. Teila does hers in the bathroom mirror.

Our dresses hang on the closet door.

Teila's dress looks perfect for her. It's light yellow, and has little white flowers at the bottom, and the neckline.

I keep my makeup simple, but more outgoing than my normal everyday makeup of course.

"So, is Blaise awkward with you or is nothing weird?"

Teila turns off the bathroom light and steps back into the room, "It's not too awkward, but our first time having sex was a different story."

I look at her through the mirror, "Was it your first time?"

She nods.

"Well. No one's first time is like the movies. It's always awkward." I tell her.

I can't really talk though. It's wasn't awkward for me because I was sexually harassed. There wasn't time for awkwardness.

"I know but I just want it to not be." she shrugs.

"My first time with Draco wasn't awkward. I knew he wanted me. And I was finally ready to let him have me. I'm sure the next time won't be that way. What exactly made it awkward?"

Teila sighs, "We just made out and then we knew we were gonna have sex, but when it came down to the moment, we didn't know what we were doing. It was a cringy process."

I set my brush down, being done with my makeup, and stand up.

"It won't be that way forever, I promise."

She smiles, seeming convinced, but only for a second.

"I wish I was more like you." she says, "You're so outgoing, and you're just perfect."

"You think i'm perfect?"

"Yes. You have a perfect relationship and a perfect body and a perfect face, you're a model too. I just wish I had a life like yours."

I sit down with her on my bed, facing her.

"My life has never been 'perfect'. Especially my relationship with Draco."

"Really?" she asks.

"Draco used to use me for sex. And then I forgave him, which I know... is a bad decision on my part. But when you know you've met your person, you know."

Her mouth drops open.

"I also lost a baby I had with him. My mother is a controlling bitch, and I was forced into modeling when I was five."

Not to mention I was almost murdered.

She seems too stunned to speak.

I decide to just conclude it all.

"The point is, i'm not as perfect as you think I am. And we all have our flaws, no matter how seamless someone's life may seem."

"I'm so sorry." she says.

There's a long pause, just before she says...

"But do you seriously let Draco nut inside of you?!"

We both end up laughing for a long time.

~

I'm sitting on the floor with Teila, thinking through what hairstyles would look good for tonight. Panicked because we only have half an hour until the ball begins.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Teila offers to get the door, and she opens it and I recognize the voices immediately.

It's Draco and Blaise.

"Hey." I hear Blaise say.

Teila shuts the door right after hearing that.

"What the fuck was that for?" Draco says, sounding muffled as he talks.

"We're not ready." Teila says.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Cmon princess." Draco says, with a tone that's makes it sound like he's smirking through the door.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was.

I laugh because he calls me princess in front of Blaise.

"Aren't we supposed to walk in with you?" Blaise asks.

I roll my eyes, "Just go! We'll find you guys in there!"

"Fine! But don't get mad at me when i'm bored as fuck after the first hour!" Draco yells.

Bitch.

There's another knock on the door as soon as Teila gets the chance to sit back down.

"You get ready. I'll deal with them." I say.

I get ready to yell at Draco and Blaise to leave because we aren't ready. But no, it turns out to be Narcissa.

"Hello darling," she says, "I wanted to know if you needed help with anything. Draco already fussed with me about me making his hair look less atrocious."

I gasp, "Perfect timing actually, we need help with the same thing."