ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105

I wake up early to the sound of Hiraeth crying.

I stir and stretch a little and then sit up to attend to her.

Draco eventually got back into bed with me last night. He sits up and rubs his eyes.

I lean over the crib, pick Hiraeth up, and cradle her.

I return to Draco on the bed. He takes my hands in his, "I'm sorry for what I said about Hiraeth. It was a mistake and I shouldn't have said it."

"I'll let it slide. I sort of just thought you were mad at me for last night." I admit.

He tilts his head down a little bit but still looks in my eyes, "Savanna darling, I would never be mad at you for not feeling up to do that. You just had a baby too."

"I just feel bad because I got all dressed up and got all friendly with you and then I just bailed."

He looks at me still. I know this look means he doesn't care. But for some reason I can't help but feel bad.

I place Hiraeth back in her crib, then crawl onto the bed with Draco, "I know I shouldn't be horny right now because last night didn't go well but... can you please kiss my neck again."

He doesn't say a word to me and just kisses my neck like I asked him to. I hold his head against me so he won't stop because I love when he does this.

Suddenly this moment is interrupted by Hiraeth's cry.

Draco pulls away at my reaction to her, "She's hungry." I say.

I breastfeed her and then get dressed. I put on a black tank top with lacy straps and put on a leather jacket in the same color overtop. I wear black pants and black boots.

I'm dressing this way to prepare for things. Anything could happen at any moment. Apparently things are about to change. I want to stay on the down low and wear clothes that'll be easy for me to hide in and keep me safe.

I hate that I have to think this way now.

Draco is wearing a black button up shirt and black pants. Nothing new.

Someone walks in the room without knocking as i'm finishing putting my boots on. And just as I figured it's Blaise.

"Phew." he says, "I was scared you guys were gonna be having sex or something sorry about that. Probably should've thought that through."

Teila walks in behind him, "Sorry, we were just wondering if you wanted to come down with us for breakfast."

"That sounds nice actually." I say.

Hiraeth makes a baby noise from her crib and Blaise and Teila's expressions are exactly the same.

"Is that Hiraeth?" Blaise asks.

I nod, "Who else would it be?"

Suddenly we're all leaning over her crib and looking in at her.

"She's even cuter in person." Teila says, "And so small."

Draco pulls me into a side hug and kisses the top of my head.

Blaise tickles his fingers on her tummy, "Little blondie."

I look up at Draco and fluff his hair, "I love it. Now let's go eat."

We stop by Narcissa's room to drop Hiraeth off while we eat. Then we head to the great hall for breakfast.

When we get a seat at the table, I start to realize how feminine Teila is. She wears a yellow or white dress every time we don't have to be in school uniform.