ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127

Savanna and I just spent the rest of our day trying to figure out how to remove our gravestones from the ground.

Although mine doesn't have a body buried under it, I did want to be buried there whenever I died to be next to Savanna. But now that I know she's not dead, that's a little weird.

I'm glad that I didn't officially marry whoever was in Savanna's body. I just asked the person making the gravestone to put her last name as Malfoy after getting her father's permission. I'm also glad that I didn't have her buried in that ring. It costed me a fortune and I wanted to keep it so Hiraeth could have it when she got married. But now that I know Savanna's alive, I can propose to her since she hasn't seen the ring. The question is how.

Once we're done getting them out of the ground, Savanna looks deeply at hers. She notices her last name the most though. "Malfoy? Did you propose to that woman?"

I shake my head. "I just asked the guy who made it to put your last name as Malfoy when I still thought it was you. We were talking about getting married, I figured you would want that."

"I definitely would, if I was dead. You just unknowingly combined our names and put them on a random woman." She laughs.

"Hey, I tried."

I link my hand with Savanna's and we head back to the manor.

"Hiraeth is so adorable I could cry." She says.

"We made such a cute baby." I say, kissing the top of her hand.

She smiles at the ground. "We did didn't we?"

I stop walking when we reach the top of a hill, with a perfect view of the sunset.

"Why are we stopping?" Savanna asks.

I smile. "I just want some time alone with you. We haven't had much since you came home."

She hugs me. "You always know how to be romantic with me."

I move her arms from my waist to behind my neck. I do this so I can snake my arms around her waist, then pick her up onto my feet.

"I missed this." She says. "I missed you. Those two years were the most painful years of my life. Being separated from you and Hiraeth made me feel so empty. No matter how much I tell you, I don't think I'll ever be able to explain how much I love both of you."

"I missed you so much, darling. So much that it hurt me. I'll never be able to explain it either. It's a love I didn't know existed."

I look down at her, and take everything in. I can't even imagine where i'd be right now if I didn't meet her. If I hadn't been her enemy would we even be in love? Would we even have Hiraeth?

That's why i'm thankful for our little feud. It brought us together and completed my life.

"The sky is so pretty." She says, looking around her.

I don't look at the sky. Not at all. I have a much prettier view right in front of me.

When she looks back at me, she tilts her head to the side, wondering why I didn't look with her.

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "You know my favorite thing about Hiraeth is that when I look at her, I see you."

"You're the best man i've ever met." She says, looking at me like a treasure.

She makes me blush. "I sure hope I am."

"Trust me, you are. Before I met you, boys would treat me badly and cheat on me. I always felt bad for myself because I was never enough. You know the stories. I kind of got used to the feeling."

I frown.

I kind of got used to the feeling.

She got used to the feeling... and I did it. I cheated on her. I know she said "before I met you" but still. I did it too. I made her feel like she wasn't enough. Now is my chance to make her feel like she's enough.

I place my hand on the side of her cheek. "Just because you're used to it, doesn't mean it should happen ever again." I tell her. "And i'm sorry I did that to you too."

She leans into my hand, holding it with her own and closing her eyes. She looks awfully comforted right now for what I just said.

"It's okay. We just had a little bit of conflict in our story."

She's right. We did have some conflict on our story. We actually had a lot of conflict in our story.

"When I think about that, I feel a little upset. But when I think about everything that's happened between then and now, it's easy to push that thought away. You love me, and I love that you love me. I know you love me, I see it. And I see the way you love Hiraeth. I love the way you love her too."

I know this is really Savanna. No one can make words sound so beautiful the way she can.

"You make loving you so easy." I say.

I kiss her. I'm glad she never stops me from kissing her, because I really, really love kissing her. I think she loves kissing me too, because she always holds onto me like she doesn't want me to ever stop.

But I have to pull away, because I have a very important question to ask her.

"When do you want to start making more babies?" I ask.

She thinks for a second, then her answer comes to her. "I want you to marry me first. You marry me, we'll make babies. Seems like a fair trade. It's not easy being pregnant."

"I can wait." I smile.

"Our family is already beautiful, just wait until we add a couple more to the mix." She says.

I can't help but kiss her again. She's home. My darling love is home.