ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69

Smut ~
☝︎︎

(Quick note : the library setting in this chapter, looks like the photo above)

I run down to the Quidditch field and run straight into Draco's arms. He picks me up and my legs lift off the ground.

"Good job Draco." I squeal.

Professor Dumbledore approaches us, "Excuse me, i'm sorry to interrupt."

Draco sets me down and we turn our attention to him.

"Students in your house are going to be in the library today, and they usually create quite a mess. Could I trust you both to clean up past curfew?" he asks.

"Yes sir it's no trouble." I say with a smile.

Professor Dumbledore nods and chuckles, and then walks away.

Draco gives me the death stare, "Sometimes I regret being a prefect."

"Don't care." I smile, "I'm proud of you by the way for managing not to get yourself killed." I place my hands behind his neck.

I can feel his thick gloves on my waist, he yanks me closer to him with force, "Thank you."

I feel a smack on the back of my head that interrupts our moment.

"Since when are you two back together?!" Pansy asks with a disgusted look on her face.

"Since now." Draco says.

"I get it Savanna. I've been in love with a guy's dick before. You'll get over it soon enough." she spits.

I roll my eyes, "I don't think you're capable of making a remark about me not being a slut."

Pansy laughs, "I don't know Savanna. He must be pretty good in bed for you to keep running back."

"I'd appreciate if you could respectfully shut the fuck up." Draco says.

"I hear you Draco, but I don't care." she says with a fake smile on her face.

I'll never stop questioning why Pansy hates me so much. There's not a proper reason for her to. But since she hates me for no reason, I hate her back.

"Anyways yeah. Congrats on your win Draco." Pansy says.

And-

Spanks him.

Fucking spanks him.

Draco's face contorts into something terrifying.

His fists clenched.

"If you do that to me ever again i'll murder you Parkinson." he says through gritted teeth.

And of course.

The idiot does it again.

But she runs and starts laughing.

When he doesn't chase after her, she comes back. She gets really close to us, "Come on Draco I thought you would murder me-"

Draco shoves her to the ground with one push, cutting her off.

He grabs my hand and drags me with him away from the field.

He clearly doesn't care what he just did.