ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60

~ SMUT ~

Draco took my hand and turned a sharp corner, we were hidden one second and the next second, we were back in Draco's bedroom. He had apparated us.

Draco's hands moving over my exposed shoulders and neck, stopping to kiss them.

I let out a moan when he bit the sensitive skin between.

I sank down to my knees, immediately fumbling with his belt.

I yanked his pants down, seeing his length poking through his boxers.

He brushed my hair back from my forehead, "Savanna you don't have to-"

"I want to." a say with longing, "I really want to."

"If you say so." he breathes.

I slid his boxers down his legs slowly, his hard erection beaming up towards his stomach.

"You deserve... everything." I say, my breath shakey.

I stroke him in my fist willingly, starting slow and paying attention to the precum on the tip.

When I take him in my mouth, his eyes flutter shut.

I slowly move myself further down on him, taking every inch slowly and carefully.

I've missed him and his absolute cleanness. I was convinced he didn't grow any hair on his body, apart from his head and eyebrows. All completely smooth and blank.

He is beautiful.

"God, I miss your pretty mouth." he groans.

When I come up, I am out of breath.

I go back down on him. When his tip meets the back of my throat, I slightly gag and tears form in my eyes.

"You have no idea how many times I rub my cock and think about you."

He looks back down on me, his breathing no longer steady.

His lips part, but nothing comes out.

He runs his hands through his hair, and then yanks me up by the arms.

"Fuck." he says, looking into my eyes and deeply kissing me.

He rips off my mask and throws it onto the floor, and I do the same with his.

I sloppily unbutton his shirt, throw that to the floor as well, and feel his warm chest.

His hands move my dress upwards, starting at my upper thigh and going up to my arms. He lifts it over my head and it's on the floor along soon enough with our other clothes.

He scans my body, and then grasps my hips and pushes me onto his bed.

He hovers above me just before I can spin and straddle him.

I kiss him again, his fingers rub through my hair, and then to my bra.

He desperately attempts to unclasp it, but struggles. He gets so impatient that I can hear it snap and break, sending it falling down my arms.

It gets thrown out of the way, and Draco pulls away for a breath.

"I need you, right now." I pant, "It's the last thing I want for my birthday."

He smiles.

I throw my hair to the side and grab the back of his neck, pulling him up to me. I can feel his breath on my skin.

"Please. Please, Draco." I say.

He turns over, i'm beneath him now.

He moves down to my wet area, delicately pulling my panties off of my legs.