ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 148

I can't help but stare at her. She gave me this weakness ever since the day I met her. It might be something about the way she looks in my eyes, or maybe the way she smiles lightly when i'm talking to her.

You know what... it's everything about her. I love her.

She looks amazing tonight, i'm glad she had this idea. We just finished dinner, and now we're walking around the perimeter of the island. I'm adoring the way she looks with the moon hitting her skin.

She's wearing a red dress, which I didn't realize I loved so much until I saw her in it. She doesn't wear red often, but red is romantic and reminds me of love. It's short, and strapless, which is something I also love because it shows off her collarbones.

We end up stopping for a minute, just to look at the water. And I have an important question to ask. "Savanna darling."

There she goes again, smiling all cute. Acting like what I have to say is the most important thing in the world.

"What else do you want? Not for your birthday, but in the long run."

She thinks for a second, then her answer comes to her, or so I thought. "Well... never mind. It's kind of a long shot."

"No, tell me."

"Well, I would like to do some stuff with the manor. You already have so much in that house. But, there's one thing you don't have." She says.

"And that is..?"

She immediately answers. "A ballroom. I want a ballroom. We can invite people over all the time, throw parties and spend time with our friends. It would be perfect."

"A ballroom it is." I smile.

My God this red dress. It fits her perfectly. It keeps getting my attention.

"You can't stop staring, Draco." She laughs.

I throw my head back. "I'm sorry, Savanna. You just look so good in red."

She shakes her head. "Don't be sorry, you're allowed to stare at me. You're my husband."

I look at her again, quickly taking advantage of what she just said.

Savanna Malfoy:

His hand creeps around my body, then lightly spanks my ass, grabbing it a little before pulling away.

I have to admit, I like when he gets frisky every now and then.

"Don't you dare apologize. I liked it." I immediately say when I see the expression on his face.

He tends to feel bad when he gets that way. He doesn't want to mistreat me, and he's really careful about it. But spanking me? I mean c'mon Draco I want you to do that.

He pulls me closer to him with a smirk. "Oh yeah?"

I smile in satisfaction as he spanks and grabs it again.

"Blushing are we?"

I yank on his tie, pulling him down to me. "Shut up."

"Why don't you make me?"

With another swift yank on his tie, our lips connect. Silencing us both, to the point where the only sound that can be heard is the crashing of the waves when they meet the shore.

Oh, and the erotic beating of my heart. I love him. I love him so much. It's hard for me to even think about how much I hated him for all that time. He had so much love in his heart, he just needed me to bring it out of him.

He pulls away. "Countertop?"

I nod.

He picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as our lips collide again. His tongue slips into my mouth, and I attempt to match the rhythm of his lips on mine.

————————————————————

Hello readers, this was a super short chapter and I just wanted to fill you in on why.

So, I wanted to save more of the romantic stuff for the next chapter. I was thinking you guys would like to have a whole chapter of smut.

Also this smut chapter is going to be one of the spicier ones. I was missing the more hardcore stuff so it's gonna get a little hot in here.

Just wanted to let you all know why this chapter was so short and boring lol.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you've enjoyed so far!

Love you lots <3