ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

Draco Malfoy POV:

I remained with my head resting on Savanna's chest. Letting her comfort me and pet my hair.

"I love you, Draco." she whispered, finally able to catch her breath.

I kissed a soft spot between her shoulder and neck, "I love you too, Savanna."

For a few more minutes we laid there embracing each other, before we decided that we want to go back to the party.

We began to put our clothes back on when Savanna stopped me after I had just put my pants on.

I was still shirtless, she came over and placed me in front of the mirror and turned me around.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my back in the mirror.

She ran her small fingers across the red scratch marks that filled from my shoulder blades, all the way to my lower back.

"I'm so sorry." she said looking up at me, worried.

I cupped her face in my palm, "I'm alright, don't worry about it."

I kissed her on the forehead for assurance.

"Plus, you shouldn't be sorry about it." I moved her hair out of the way and let her see her neck in the mirror, "Because i'm sure as hell not sorry about this."

Hickeys covered her neck furiously.

And yes, I wasn't sorry. She's mine, and mine only. There's no changing that. And the proof is right there.

Once we were fully dressed we made our way back to the common room.

Once we entered, we got stared at by multiple people.

We obviously didn't care. Savanna and I know how obvious it is that we just fucked.

Blaise crashed into us, "Hey guys, i'm so glad you're done doing... whatever you were doing." he smirked, "We're gonna have some more drinks, and then we're gonna do speeches in honor of your birthday."

He walked away before we could respond.

I grabbed Savanna's waist harshly and yanked her towards me after seeing a guy staring at her.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I don't want them looking at you."

"Really? I can't get looked at?" she argued.

I grabbed her arms, "Listen to me. I have the mind of a guy, okay, I am one. And i'm telling you, all they think about is sex, drinking, sex, sleeping, more sex, and beautiful girls."

She rolled her eyes, I had to try not to lose my temper, "Savanna. Understand okay? They think about you, in positions that only I can put you in. And- and they think about you naked. They think about fucking you. You wanna know why? It's because you're a beautiful girl. You're their target."

"Okay, fine. Protect me. You're the only one I want thinking about me like that." she smiled.

I squeezed her against my side while we walked over to the drinks that Blaise set out.