ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

I lay in bed, still and quiet. Wondering what just happened. What got into me?

I would never make out with Draco Malfoy if I had the consent. So what happened? I kept asking myself that same question.

Now he's gonna bring it up at some point and i'm not going to be able to defend myself, because it wasn't like I was trying to make him stop.

My only issue, is how can I sleep, knowing absolutely anyone could walk in. Restless night for me I guess.

-Time skip- the next morning-

And just like that, no sleep. It was just too easy to stay awake, fighting with the thoughts in my head.

Class certainly won't be enjoyable today. Unless Draco keeps his mouth shut.

I don't want to hear a single word about what happened last night from him. But i'm obviously not expecting that.

I got ready quickly, and walked to class. Holding a tight grip on my books. Anyone could tell I looked tense.

I took a deep breath before slowly walking into the classroom. And this was the one time, I wish I wasn't eves dropping.

"Yeah she just got on top of me and begged for my dick. What a slut am I right." Draco said to Blaise.

My heart sank. The rage built up in my body. He noticed me standing near him, paralyzed by his words. His lies. My eyes filled with tears, I tried not to let them run down my face. His smirk only made me more wrathful and upset.

I looked down at my fist, and then up at Draco who was holding his hand up against his red cheek. I punched him. Luckily the Professor wasn't looking.

Draco glanced up at me with the scariest, sourest look on his face.

"Oh you're going to regret that" he said through gritted teeth.

He lunged at me and then took me by the wrist and drug me out of the room. I tried with all my strength to get him to let go, but he wouldn't give way. The worst part about this was that I couldn't scream at him to stop. He brought me right back to the slytherin common room. Somehow we managed to be unnoticed the whole way.

Draco pinned me against the wall hard, with a strong grip, keeping a tight hold on my shoulders.

"What the fuck Draco! You know damn well everything you said to Blaise was a lie!" I said with power in my words.

He grabbed a hold of my neck, grasping it tightly. His fingers digging into the bruises he left.

"Did I give you permission to fucking speak to me like that?" He scolded.

I let out a small whimper, which made him give me that evil grin of his.

"Listen to me, if you make another sound i'll fuck you on that couch and i'll have you screaming instead. Is that clear?"

I stood there staring into his lust filled eyes. I kicked his leg making him frustrated. At least it got me out of his grasp. I walked back to class, him not following. I wasn't late and no one seemed to notice me come back.