ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98

11 weeks later...

Well, my baby has survived this long. Things are starting to get difficult at twenty five weeks pregnant.

We haven't left the manor. I don't plan on leaving until I have this baby.

My legs are hurting, i'm dizzy all the time, and my back is in so much pain.

On the other hand let's talk about Draco during all of this.

He talks to her everyday. He'll ask how she's feeling in there. He'll ask her how comfy it is in there. He'll tell her she's his baby girl. He'll tell her how much he loves her. All of that, he says, even though she can't even respond.

He's going to be the best dad in the world.

He's kept his shaggy hair, the kind I was going on and on about a couple months ago. The hair that makes him look younger.

It's gotten longer but he keeps cutting it to that same length. I oddly love it, I think it makes me crazy.

In terms of the whole Death Eater situation, so much had progressed, but so little at the same time.

We've learned the skill of apparition, or teleportation you might say. We turn into black smoke, and we fly. It's a little terrifying.

The Dark Lord hasn't said anything about my pregnancy, but I know he knows about it. Maybe he's given up on trying to scare us.

We've had more meetings too. Where Voldemort discusses his plans. They seem to all be the same. Kill muggles, muggle-borns, and most of all, Harry Potter.

It scares me a little, knowing that i've gone to school with that innocent boy. He knows of Voldemort's intentions, but he's still just a boy. Just how Draco and I are still young, and certainly too young to be killing people that have done nothing wrong.

I'm worried that things are progressing. And I don't want to be selfish, but i'm scared the timing of all of this is going to effect my baby's birth. That's all i'm really nervous about right now.

And I shouldn't be nervous while my baby daddy lays in bed with me, rubbing my belly, and kissing my arms.

"Have you thought of any names?" Draco asks.

I sigh, because I really haven't thought of any baby names. I'm just now realizing that.

"I really have no idea." I say, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"I'm thinking... My Precious Baby Angel." he says.

I smile, "That's a little long, a good nickname though."

"She's gonna be perfect Savanna. Just perfect." he says, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"She was made by you. Of course she'll be perfect."

"Actually, she was made by us. Baby making is an intimate and mutual thing my darling." he says.

"She's gonna look like you. I can just feel it."

He basically ignores that.

"Thank you for giving me this baby." he says.

I didn't give him the baby.

"Well, you did most of the work." I laugh.

He smirks, "That wouldn't have been possible without you."

Draco leans in and pressed his lips to mine. He makes out with me as a way of saying thank you, when I should be saying thank you to him.

So I kiss him back and thank him even more. One of the things I love about Draco, is that he won't just thank me verbally, he'll thank me physically too.