ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94

smut ~

Draco lays me down on his bed, and I giggle because he's so excited.

He takes my shirt off, and then takes off his own.

He moves carefully to take off my bra, and then just stares at me.

"Pregnancy boobs." he smiles.

I start laughing.

Draco placed his finger over my lips, "Shhh. I'm embracing them."

He lowers himself on top of me, making sure not to get too close to my belly.

He kisses me, but he doesn't move his lips, he just keeps them on mine for a few seconds.

When he breaks it, he looks at me.

His lips are so pink, and his hair is so blonde. His skin glows, and his eyes twinkle.

I smile without my teeth, trying to hide the fact that my heart is ready to jump out of my chest.

He rubs one of my cheeks with his thumb, "Why so giddy tonight love?"

"Because it's been a while since we've done this." I say.

Now he smiles like I am.

"Just lay here and relax okay?"

He kisses my forehead, and moves down towards my stomach, which he kisses. Again.

I like that he tells me to relax. He wants to make sure I don't get tired.

He pulls my skirt and panties off of my legs in one steady, swift motion.

He gets low, hovering his head in between my legs, "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?"

"You may have. Once, twice, maybe five times?"

"I shall say it again. You my darling, are my beautiful girlfriend, best friend, ex-nemesis, mother of my child, stubborn smart ass, and future wife."

I laugh at the "stubborn smart ass" part.

He spreads my legs apart, "You're sure you want to?"

I nod.

"You promise you're not gonna switch moods on me?"

"I promise." I say.

Draco takes me in for a second, just looking at me with a tiny smile on his face.

His lips make contact with my inner upper thigh. He holds his hand out, and I take it in my own, just as he begins to eat me out.

My head immediately flies back against the pillow at the sensation of his tongue against me.

I grip onto the sheets as he continues. My chest heaves when the pleasure kicks in.

He moves my hand from the sheets with his spare hand, and places it in his hair.

I grab onto it with a moan, "Draco."

"My favorite sound." he husks.

His voice just makes this moment better.

I squeeze Draco's hand. I think that's why he wants me holding it anyways.

Draco knows what makes me feel good. Ever since the first time he did this, he's remembered everything i've told him to do. I'm incredibly grateful for it.

I'm starting to lose control so I say his name and signal for him to get inside of me.

He gets up onto his knees on the bed.