ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 151

Our honeymoon was amazing. Crazy, but amazing.

Draco and I had some form of sex every single night. One night it happened in the shower. One night it happened on the beach. One night he relaxed on the bed and told me to sit on his face. He had me grabbing onto the headboard harder than I thought.

I think it's safe to say i'm a little sore.

But Draco got me pregnant on our wedding night. Of all the nights to get pregnant, it was the night of our wedding.

Now, how I tell him is going to be difficult. I don't know how to do this stuff. When I was pregnant with Hiraeth I didn't get to tell everyone.

I stretch in bed, barely waking up.

"Good morning angel." Draco says, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm tired." I groan. "But I have to be a mom. Wake me up. C'mon Draco, slap me."

I reach for his hand, but he tugs it away.

"I would never slap you, darling." He laughs.

"C'mon just this once."

He shakes his head. "You're tired from the honeymoon, just rest. You deserve it."

"I don't deserve shit until I be a Mom first." I sit up in the bed. "Where's Hiraeth?"

"Eating breakfast with my mother." Draco says.

"Slap me."

"No."

"C'mon."

"I have a better idea." He suggests.

He hops in bed with me and tickles me.

I don't like this idea.

I definitely don't like this idea.

"Draco stop!!" I laugh.

He's laughing at me. He knows how much I hate being tickled.

"Please Draco!!"

"This'll wake you up just fine." He says.

"Stop!! Draco!! I'm pregnant!!!"

Uh oh.

I cover my mouth and nose with the covers, hiding my smile.

I didn't mean to tell him like that. But I guess it's too late now.

He immediately stops. "What?"

He can tell i'm smiling from the look of my eyes.

He yanks the covers down from my face. "Savanna?!"

I nod and point to the nightstand drawer. He gets of the bed, opening the drawer and taking the test out.

He looks at the test and covers his mouth. I hop out of bed just in time for him to pick me up and hug me.

"Savanna." He whispers into my shoulder.

"I'm pregnant." I repeat.

He sets me back down on the ground and my tears finally fall down my face. His already beat mine, they're all over his face.

He kisses me, and then kneels down and lifts my shirt up. He presses a couple kisses to my belly.

Then he returns to me with a huge smile on his face. He's so happy, and it's so very contagious.

_______________________________________

Hiraeth started questioning why Draco was crying so much. She got worried that he was sad. We had to explain to her.

We bring her outside to the balcony. Her hair is in pigtails, she's terribly cute right now. Draco and I kneel down to her level.

"So Hiraeth, we have a big secret to tell you. That means you can only talk to me and Daddy about it. So shhhh don't tell."

She nods. "Okay Mommy."

I look over at Draco. "There's a baby in Mommy's belly." He says.

He opens his mouth and makes a surprised face. Hiraeth makes the same face and looks at me. Then she gets confused.

"How'd it get in there?" She asks.

"Daddy put it there." I tell her, looking at Draco a little panicked.

"How'd he put it there?"

Draco sweeps her off her feet. "Magic."

We stand up and Draco tosses her up the air and catches her over and over again. This always makes her laugh.

"You know what that means RaeBae?? You're gonna be a big sister!!" Draco says. "That's why I was crying, because i'm so happy."

He catches her one last time and kisses her, before setting her down.

She runs my way, smiling so big. "Yay Mommy!" She hugs me. "Yay!" She says again.