ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57

It's been four days since we arrived at the Malfoy Manor.

Everyday similar to the last. No mention of anything Draco and I have to do for the Dark Lord.

Draco and I have been intimate. Showering each other in kisses and love. But no real intercourse.

He's scared, and I can see it.

He's scared i'm going to take what he does differently. He thinks i'll stop our relationship again if he tries to make a move.

I'm being patient with him, but it's not as easy as I expected.

During this time i've spent with him, i've read him a book. The one his mother and I both adore.

Romeo and Juliet.

We finished it tonight. I cried, Draco didn't.

He held me as I tried to finish reading to him with tears flooding my eyes, and my voice breaking.

It was pretty pathetic of me.

Draco guided me out onto his balcony after that, to help me calm down.

I wipe my tears with my sleeve and he pulls me into his chest.

He points up at the pitch black sky filled with stars.

"There it is." he says.

His finger points in the direction of the star he created for us.

I smile and blush at the fact that he did that.

My heart thumps in my chest when he picks me up bridal style out of no where.

"Is this getting old yet precious?" he smirked.

"I don't think it ever will." I say, moving his hair out of his eyes.

"I have a surprise for you." he walks out from he balcony and brings me out into the hallway.

We go through the halls and turn and corner.

There is a big wooden door, that Draco knocks on twice, and it opens magically.

Inside, I see a huge wall, filled all the way with a projection of Romeo and Juliet on it.

There is also a large black sofa bed with comfy cushions.

Draco sets me down, and closes the door behind him, filling the room with darkness.

The light from the projector is enough for me to see his face.

"I love this." I say, going onto my tippy toes to kiss Draco's cheek.

I drag him by the wrist over to the sofa couch and I flop onto it.

He laughs down at me and we settle ourselves onto it. He waves his wand and the movie begins.

The way we are positioned seems wrong, we have a space between us.

I hold my arms out and Draco, seems to have thought the same thing at the same time, as he holds his arms out too.

I inch towards him, resting my head on his chest. Taking in the feeling of his cool skin.

His hand wraps around my waist, keeping me as close as possible.

~

By the end of the movie, I am sobbing and choking on my tears.

Draco looks me in the eyes and wipes my tears with his thumbs, but that doesn't stop them from coming out uncontrollably.

"Shhhhh." he says, "It's alright, you're okay."