ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

My hands ran through Draco's hair and he groaned. I let go and released myself from him before I could do anything I would regret.

Draco and I made it back to our carriage afterwards.

We look at each other differently now.

He doesn't look at me like he's about to cry. I don't look at him like i'm about to kill him.

I yawn, "I'm tired."

Draco pats his lap, and I crawl close to him, laying my head down.

"Go to sleep beautiful, we'll be there in no time." he whispers to me while stroking my hair out of my face.

Draco's words and fingers feel so soft, it almost feels wrong.

I began drifting to sleep immediately.

Because he is the only one I feel comfortable falling asleep with.

~

I wake up with my head still laid on Draco's lap.

He was was looking down at me with a grin on his face.

"Sleep good?" he asks.

I nod and sit up, "How long until we get there?"

"About an hour." he says.

I groan.

He pulls me towards him, and onto his lap. I straddle him now.

His hands go to each side of my face and he rubs my cheeks with his thumbs.

"We can both speak French right?" he questions.

"Yes?" I say.

"You know what else we should try that's French?"

I cock an eyebrow.

"French kissing." he smirks.

I can't help but smile a bit, "Haven't we done that before?"

"Not knowingly." he says, "Let's try it."

I nod.

"You ready?" he asks.

I roll my eyes, "Yes. Now shut up before I change my mind." I say quickly.

He came in slow and barely pressed his lips to mine quickly, then pulled away to look at me, before coming back in again.

This time we collided completely.

He kissed me way slower than usual, taking in the feeling and sensation of each other in bliss.

I felt his tongue slip in my mouth gently, signaling for me to do the same.

So I did.

Our tongues slowly moved in each other's mouths, as we grew more and more out of breath.

Draco pulled me closer to him by my lower back. I tugged on his hair slightly, and my other hand resting on his chest and yanking a little on his shirt.

I could feel the heat of lust and pleasure filling my stomach.

He moves his hand to rub my thigh slowly up and down.

I come up for a breath and stretch my body taller. I look down at him as he looks up at me. Our lips just centimeters away from touching again.

"I've been wanting this for so long." he breaths.

I exhale sharply, "You are so perfect. I want you all to myself."

He pulls the back of my neck back down to him, and our lips connect again.

Kissing him makes me feel complete in a way I can't quite describe.

We're bound to each other.

There's a reason I feel this way for him.

We finally pull away, and Draco looks at me as if I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

He doesn't respond and a see tears forming in his eyes.

"Draco?" I say concerned.

He scoffs, "Nothing. It's really stupid. I shouldn't be acting this way."

I look at him with the 'tell me' face.

"I just- thought I lost you forever. I thought the one person that made me truly happy was gone. And now, every time I look at you, I have to look at you as if i'll never see you again. Just in case..." he says.

I take his face in my hands, "Draco... don't ever worry about that again. It'll never happen okay? I'll always be right here."

He nods and then whispers, "You do love me, right?"

"Of course I do." I give him one last peck on the lips for assurance.

Draco and I walk about the train, and share meaningful words with each other before the train stops.

We have arrived.