ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111

"I'm bored as fuck when can we stop being quiet?"

I roll my eyes again. "When she wakes up."

I'm sitting next to Savanna on the bed petting her hair. Pansy sits at the foot of the bed continuing to argue with me.

I hate how pushy and impatient Pansy is being right now. We're allowing her to stay with us for her stupid protection so she can at least thank us by being less annoying.

I swear she's gotten so close to waking Savanna up too many times and I almost punched her right in her bitchy face.

"You're no fun." she says.

"If i'm so boring you can leave." I reply.

"All this time and you're still addicted to her. I never thought Draco Malfoy would be obsessed with one girl and one girl only. Weren't you a man whore just a year ago?"

"Yeah. But I always had my eyes on her."

"I thought you guys hated each other. What even happened to that?" Pansy asks.

"I wanted her so bad it made me hate her. I guess she felt the same way. Then we had rough 'I hate you' sex and we progressed from there."

She cringes. "Egh, tmi."

I shrug. "You asked."

"You could've spared me the 'I hate you' sex part."

I laugh. "I thought it was an important aspect."

She shakes her head. "Where's your daughter?"

"Somewhere where no one can get her." I say.

Pansy sighs. "How is that child so pretty?"

"Because, she was made by Savanna." I smile.

There's a long pause and Pansy is just staring at me like i'm a crazy person. I quickly realize why.

"Oh. And the magnificent creature that is myself. But she got her beauty from Savanna."

Pansy's eyes wander back to Savanna. Wearing that envious look on her face.

"You're jealous." I chuckle.

She narrows her eyes at me. "No i'm not."

"Yes you are." I say. "Or you wouldn't be looking at her like that. She's just sleeping."

This is when Savanna squirms and moves from laying on her stomach. She turns over and I realize she's still not wearing anything.

I quickly cover her up with the sheets and she opens her eyes.

I turn around to face Pansy. "Did you see anything?"

She shakes her head.

I let out a sigh of relief. I don't want anyone else seeing her naked.

"Don't move." I tell Savanna.

I get up and pick her clothes off the floor piece by piece. I make my way to her underwear drawer and pick out a fresh pair.

I make my way back to Savanna. "Turn around." I say to Pansy.

She does what I say and I tell Savanna to sit up.

"What the hell." Pansy mumbles.

"What? Does Theo not do this?" I question.

She scoffs. "No he doesn't, this shits weird."

Savanna presses her back against my chest as I slide her bra up her arms.

"Well Theo's a dick. You two are perfect for each other."

She scoffs again. "Why do you treat her like such a princess? Is she not able to do that herself?"

"She deserves it that's why. She's been through hell, you have no fucking idea. And she still finds a way to love me after all she's been through. So yeah, I treat her like a princess because it's the absolute least I can do."

I continue putting Savanna's clothes on as Pansy remains silent. She's been silent ever since I last spoke.

When Savanna's completely dressed, she kisses me. "I love you." she says.

"I love you more."

Pansy turns back around.

I hold Savanna's face in my hands. "You look like an angel when you sleep, you know that?"

"Please stop." Pansy says with a disgusted look on her face.

"You know what? Let's go find Theo." I suggest.

We leave my dorm and we're reminded of the destruction of the school.

"Merlin this is creepy." Savanna says.

Pansy turns her head to Savanna. "So.. what 'hell' have you been through? I wanna know how I can get treated like a princess."

"We don't speak of it." I say.

"Seriously? You can't just tell me?"

I groan in annoyance. "It's traumatic Pansy."

"Please?" Pansy says.

Savanna sighs. "I got raped. Twice. And we were both tortured and forced into shit we didn't want. That's how I would sum it up."

"Two different guys raped you?" Pansy asks.

Savanna nods.

"You really are pretty then."

I'm losing my cool, and apparently so is Savanna.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she snaps.

Pansy shrugs. "You must be really pretty for two guys to want you that bad."

"Just shut the fuck up Pansy." I order. "I don't know how Theo's dating you."

God she's so ignorant.

"He's dating me because he likes me." Pansy says.

"That's hard to believe."

Savanna sighs. "Stop arguing for fucks sake. We don't have time for it. Let's just get Pansy to Theo so everyone can be happy."

"For once I agree with you." Pansy says.

The rest of the walk to Theo's dorm is quiet and i've never heard the school so quiet before. Not a single noise.

We knock on his door and he opens the door slowly before seeing its us.

"Oh hey babe." he says, opening the door fully.

Then his eyes fall on Savanna, scanning her body. "Hey Savanna."

"Hi." she says.

With an almost too obvious lip bite he looks away. I see right through him. I pull Savanna to my side. He's disgusting.

"We'd love to stay and chat but we've already had enough." I say, taking Savanna's hand and beginning to walk away.