ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63

tw: gory shit ~

I wake to Tom's voice.

I can see Draco crying and clutching his side.

He's losing too much blood. It's on the floor, all over his shirt, and his hands.

I bring my hand up to my neck. I can feel the blood scattered across it.

There's a pair of long handcuffs around my wrists, giving me room to move, but i'm still attached to the pilar.

Although Draco was now unchained, he was unable to move.

"Look who's awake." Tom says, "I was waiting until you were conscious to show you the video I got."

"What video." I ask, still weak.

Draco looks up too.

Tom pulls out his wand, "Oh just a video of you two making love. I was wondering what was taking you so long to get here so I did my own investigating."

My breaths get heavier.

"That's fucked up." Draco grunts.

Tom waves his wand in the air, and a video appears out of mid air.

Draco is on top of me, and i'm moaning loudly while we kiss.

You can't see any of our private parts, Draco's body was shielding me enough.

I can see Draco's hips thrusting back and forth between my legs, and my moans get louder. Draco silences them with his lips again. When we both finish, we make out, which Tom also got on video.

The video goes away.

"Priceless." Tom chuckles.

"You're a fucking pervert." I spat.

Tom grabs my chin in his fingers, "You pathetic little thing. He destroys your beautiful body."

I shake my head, "No he doesn't. He's perfect."

"Hm I bet he is. But does a perfect guy use you for sex?" he asks.

"You don't even understand our situation." I say.

He walks over to Draco, who still clutches his side, trying to stop the bleeding.

"So Savanna, you trusted this moron to be the father of your child?" he kicks Draco down to the floor.

I try not to think about how by much pain Draco is in. He was just stabbed and there's nothing we can do to fix it.

I don't answer Tom's question. But he turns his attention back to me and comes back over.

"If you answer this question, i'll give you two a privilege. But it's a little brutal to talk about in front of your boyfriend." Tom says.

"I'll do it." I say with confidence.

Anything to make this awful situation even a little bit better.

He smirks, "How did you lose your virginity? I want every detail Holcombe."

Nausea overcomes me and I feel sick to my stomach.

This was the last thing I wanted to talk about, especially in front of Draco.

"Savanna- just do it. I'll be fine." Draco says, voice skipping.

I nod and force myself to explain, "It was two years ago with a boy that lived near me. His name was Scott. He didn't treat me well. He would scream and yell at me if I didn't do something he wanted. He would threaten to hurt me. It was forced and it was horrible. He made me want to kill myself."

"Awww poor little girl." Tom says.

Draco looks disgusted, but doesn't have anything to say.

Tom walks behind me to the handcuffs keeping me from moving, and let's me free.

I run over to Draco immediately and kiss him on the head.

"There's your privilege. Now have fun in here." Tom says, exiting the room, closing and locking the big bar door.

Only the light of the torch is letting me see Draco.

I grab Draco's hands and move them away from his wound.

"Oh my god." I say, looking at the big area of blood on his shirt, and the spot where the knife cut through.

"Sa.. van.. na." he whispers.

"No. NO! Stay with me Draco please. I need you to stay awake." I slap his cheeks.

My heart races as I try to come up with an idea.

I take off my shirt and ball it up, placing it on Draco's injury.

"Draco please. I need you to- talk to me please." I whisper on the verge of tears.

I watch as his eyes slowly close, and his body relaxes.

I pull him into my lap, resting his head in my hands, "Please don't leave me." I kiss his lips and my tears fall onto his face.

I rest my forehead on his, "I love you." I whisper.

"This can't happen. Nothing can pull us apart. He can't take you from me." I cry.

Draco doesn't move. I rub his cheek with my thumb, while my other hand keeps the pressure on his wound.

"Draco... please. I can't do this without you."

I wipe my tears with my hand, "I'm so sorry."

I sob now. Unable to control myself. I struggle to catch a breath.

"Your love is my turning page. Where only the sweetest words remain." I sing softly. The pain in my voice emphasizes with my tears.

"I surrender who i've been. For who you are." I move his hair back from his forehead, "For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart."

He looks asleep. Nothing but asleep, and at peace.

"If I had only felt how it feels to be yours, well I would've known, what I was living for all along."

I place his limp hand on my stomach, "What i've been living for."

I kiss him again, but I don't let go. I keep them there. I don't want to let go. I don't ever want to let go.

He is gone.

My tears fall onto his face still. My lips still pressed onto his.

I keep my eyes shut, I don't want to see him laying here in my arms without life.

I release my lips, but still stay that close to him.

I weep again.

Just as a hand reaches up and touches the side of my face.

My eyes open, and I see Draco staring at me with his eyes half open.

I grab his hand that's on my face and hold it there.

"Y-you're alive." I say wide eyed.

"Sorry beautiful." he rasped.

I laugh in joy, "You're alive!"

I grab his face and kiss him hard, "We need to get out of here. Right now."

( Song: Turning Page - Sleeping at Last)