ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

"This is fucked up. We need to give them a piece of our minds." Draco yelled.

"I agree. It's bizarre. We need to talk to Rita before our parents see." I said trying to control myself.

Draco jokingly laughed, "Oh bloody hell! They've probably already seen it! Just waiting to beat my ass!" his laugh faded.

I put my hand over my whole face.

"Savanna in this photo you can see me scolding you for calling me a dumbass. Why the fuck didn't I strangle that little demon with the camera?!" he hissed.

"Doesn't matter right now we need to get that paper gone and fast."

The only thing is...

One thing wasn't exactly a lie

There is sexual tension between us. Draco and I.

I suppose they figured that out from the photos.

But it was insanely moronic of us to do those things in public.

We had alcohol in us, and we had difficulty controlling ourselves.

But now it's time to fix our mistake.

Our terribly awful mistake.

Draco and I stormed into the meeting room waiting to meet with Rita.

Him trailing slightly in front of me while grasping my hand.

We took a seat down on the black leathery chairs in the small and dim room, lit hardly by floating candles. It smelled of parchment and magic.

Rita came through the door shortly after, and the slightest bit of light shown through the crack as she walked in. But the light vanished and we were quickly back to the dim room.

She took one glance at our faces and pursed her lips out with a frown, "Upset I see? Now what's all the fuss?"

Draco gripped the arm of his chair and gritted his teeth, "We're pissed off about you're stupid little newspaper article."

Rita let out a cackle, "Mr. Malfoy please elaborate a little more."

His eyes rolled, "I'm saying that we don't fucking appreciate the lies you make up about us for publicity. Do you not see that we have parents that read this dumb crap every single day?"

"Draco darling I didn't make up a lie. I hear about gossip just as much as you do, and i've been hearing quite a few things about the two of you."

I looked over to Draco, "What we're saying is that, we really don't need you interfering with that sort of... stuff."

Rita let out another laugh.

Draco scoffed, "What the hell could you possibly be laughing about?"

"We bewitched the paper. It's a student only addition. No parents involved."

It seemed like Draco and I both sighed in immediate relief.

"Relieved now are we?" she raised her eyebrows.

Draco still looked angry.

"I'm sorry Rita but it's still a bit rude to speak of us in such a way. Have you no shame?" Draco asked.

"You'll realize in a bit that these articles will make you famous. Of course you know what that's like, don't you Savanna?"

I directed my eyes away trying to avoid the question.