ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83

Draco Malfoy:

Blaise and I have been waiting in here for the girls for at least ten minutes.

So far everyone in here looks the same.

All the guys are wearing tuxedos, and all the girls are wearing straight long dresses.

The ballroom looks decent though, the ceiling is high, it looks like a winter wonderland. There's a Christmas tree at the front as well.

These first minutes here have been partying, not slow songs yet.

I'm just sitting here in a table chair, with my hands in the pockets of my pants just waiting for Savanna to get here.

Blaise has been doing the same thing waiting for Teila. We're facing the door too. We might look like bloody idiots.

The worst part about it is that Potter has been glancing over here thinking he's the shit because he has a date and I don't.

I just try to ignore him.

The doors open, and I get excited when I see Teila walk through the door. But that excitement leaves when I realize the person i'm waiting for isn't with her.

She walks over to us in her yellow dress, and Blaise is definitely amused.

"You look beautiful." he tells her.

She smiles and Blaise stands to place the white flower corsage on her wrist to match the one on his tux.

It's a shame he can't wear green for his own house color, for the sake of Teila, but he doesn't mind at all.

He wasn't wanting to wear yellow either, so they went with white, simple but still nice. And would look good with her dress too.

Savanna and I are doing red. Hot, and romantic. And doesn't clash with our clothing.

Now that I think about it, I really hope Savanna knows I got her that dress. I hope she even wears it.

I don't remember signing the note I left. And I didn't ask her about her dress. She could have bought another one and wasn't even thinking about the one I got her.

I hope she wears it. I'm wearing a silver bow tie.

When Blaise pulls out a chair for Teila, I turn to her.

"Where the hell is my girlfriend?"

She looks at the door again, "Your mom is doing her hair, she said she would be down soon. She didn't want to keep me waiting so she just told me to go."

I'm about to lose my shit.

"I'm going to get a drink, and if Savanna comes in while I am, you'll all witness hell." I tell them, before I walk over to the drink table.

I know that sounded threatening. But whatever. I go to the drinks as fast as I can.

And of course. Signature punch bowl, that no doubt someone spiked.

I take a cup and fill it only about half way.

I can see Pansy approaching me from the corner of my eye.