ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

The Party

Draco Malfoy:

Savanna and I got to the party not too long after.

The room was loud once again. It's quite difficult to hear people speaking to each other.

After we got settled Pansy appeared into the room. And I just knew something bad was gonna happen.

She's wearing the exact same thing Savanna is wearing.

The black lacey dress and the corset.

Savanna wears it better. Her waist is more appealing and she has a body that looks more fit for it.

Seeing Pansy in it just seems irrelevant. It's not going to get anyone's attention. It certainly won't be getting mine.

Savanna gasped when she saw her wearing the identical outfit.

"Don't rise. Remain calm." I said.

"I'm trying my best."

Why does Pansy have to be so problematic.

Savanna still looked mad and even though I find it quite cute I still didn't like what Pansy did.

She quickly spotted Savanna's gaze and walked over the us near the dark couch.

She smirked, "Like my outfit Holcombe? I've always wanted to dress like a slut."

I rolled my eyes and forced myself to remain quiet.

"Likewise." Savanna mumbled sarcastically.

"Don't. Call her a slut." I said harshly.

"I saw your little photos. They were cute. Not so bad for an amateur like you." Pansy spat.

Savanna's expression became more irritated and my hatred grew, "I've been modeling since I was five Parkinson." she said while moving closer.

Pansy laughed, "So Draco, who do you think looks better? Me, or your clumsy, klutzy little girlfriend."

I watched her foot move behind Savanna's and all of a sudden my date was on the floor.

Savanna eyed Pansy from the ground.

And I became infuriated.

I grabbed her hand and lifted her back up from the ground.

"I think my girlfriend pulled off the look better. No one likes a copycat." I emphasized the last word.

Pansy gasped, " l was simply inspired by her show of skin."

"Okay sure. If you'll excuse me, me and my girlfriend are going to ditch this lame ass party. Nothing fun is going on."

"But Dracooooo we're about to play truth or dare." she whined.

"Fine. This is my only exception. And don't say my name like that." I agreed with an eye roll.