ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73

~ smut ~

Draco and I are huddled up in a cloud of blankets and pillows, holding each other close.

"When this is all over, what do you want with your life?" Draco asks.

This question keeps me thinking.

As we stare up at the ceiling window, we glance at the night sky full of stars.

I hold my hand in the air up to it, and his follows. Our fingers lace together and I have my answer.

"I want... to be free. Free from being told how to act and behave. I want to finish school and be successful. And when all that is done... I want you only. Me and you forever. I want to get married and have kids. Three to be exact. And they'll have the best life we can offer. We'll read them stories until they fall asleep at night. And when the kids are asleep, me and you get our special time together. Our time to relax and think about nothing but the extraordinary life we have." I say, voice soft.

I smile.

Draco pushes out a breath, "That sounds like perfection."

He smiles too, "Imagine the look on my mother's face when one day she finds out she's gonna be a grandma. She'll be so happy. Since i'm an only child, when I grew up, she missed having me as a little boy. My mother wasn't able to have children after she had me."

This only makes me more excited to have a baby some day. Narcissa will be the best grandmother ever.

"I can't wait to have babies with you." Draco kisses my cheek.

I giggle, "So... brown hair or blonde hair?"

Draco gets all cheeky for a second, "Oh c'mon at least one them has to have blonde hair."

We laugh for a good few seconds.

When our laughter fades, I find the need to tell Draco more about myself.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach.

I'm scared he's gonna leave me.

"Draco.. I need to tell you more about my past." I say.

"Tell me anything." he replies, fixing himself so he can look directly at me.

I take a deep breath, "Every guy i've ever dated, has left me because of someone else. I was never good enough. I got boring to them after a while so they would give up and end up cheating. But now I have these insane trust issues... and with Samantha... i'm so scared you're gonna do the same thing they did."

He strokes my hair, "Savanna.. i'm never gonna do that to you. All I see is you. No one else. You. We'll always be this."

"I really hope you mean that." I mumble.

He rubs my cheek with his thumb, "Every word."

He tugs me closer to him, and cradles my head on his chest.

I sniffle, "Please don't ever leave."

He whispers, "Shhh i'm not going anywhere. I'm right here."

I'm get a warm feeling and i'm instantly more calm. I don't know how he manages to do it.

But then another thought pops in my head.

"Draco..." I tug at his shirt, "Touch me again."

He lets out a raspy laugh.

"Please." I say.

"How can I say no?" he asks.

I fumble with my shirt and throw it to the side, as well as my other garments.