ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

Savanna POV:

I woke up with an achy, sore body. Draco's arm wrapped around my waist.

I don't remember much of last night. The last thing I remember is me asking Blaise for another drink.

I sat up slowly, trying not to wake up Draco. But of course he woke up.

He looked at me with concerned eyes, as he sat up too.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

It took me a second to think, "Uhm- I think so. I don't really know what happened."

"You got drunk. You were unable to walk without tripping, and you said some- interesting things." he explained.

I put my face in my palms, "Oh shit what did I say."

"You said that you were in love with my cock. You also ran around screaming that you had a tight little pussy. Good thing I stopped you before you could say the last word. You begged me for sex multiple times."

"Oh i'm fucked."

"Yes you are." he agreed.

"Did you?"

"No. I wouldn't do that while you were drunk." he said.

He removed my hands from my face and moved my hair out of the way, "Are you alright though? You were a real mess last night."

"I think so. I just don't know if I should go to class today. Tell me what happened after I said all the dumb shit." I said.

"Well, I carried you out of the party and back here. I showered you, and I got you dressed. You threw up, I held your hair back. We finally got some rest, I put a rag on your forehead. You woke up at a minimum of three times to throw up again. Of course I woke up with you and helped you through it. I always wake up when you do at this point." he says.

My eyes went wide, "Draco- I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with that on your birthday. God i'm such an idiot."

His fingers lifted my chin, "Hey, would I put up with it if I didn't love you?"

"No?"

"Exactly. So out with it, let's focus on getting through today, hopefully you'll be better by tomorrow." he said while getting up.

"What am I gonna do here by myself?" I asked.

"Oh. You're not gonna be by yourself, i'll be here." he smiled.

"Draco you need to go to class. I can just stay here and sleep." I reasoned.

He paced back and forth around the room, acting as if he was considering what I had said.

Then he tilted his head, "I'll stay here, and i'll tell you what you need to do to get better."

I rolled my eyes, "Okay. But please don't let this ruin your grades."

He smirked, "I won't."

I squirmed around a bit, not knowing what to do or say next.