ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117

I hug her as she grasps onto me, still questioning if she really just did that. She did. She got angry enough to where all of her emotions exploded out of her all at once. I'm not complaining at all, Peter had it coming.

A big question most people would have when this close to someone that possesses such a power, would be "What if she accidentally does it to me?"

But me, i'm not afraid at all. We've learned that with her, this power only emerges when she's pushed past her limit. And that just happened.

Whenever someone would talk about Savanna badly, it would never make her mad enough for it to come out of her. But talking badly about our daughter is a different story.

Although we haven't had much time with Hiraeth, Savanna has gained a motherly protection over her. I hate that she thinks she's a terrible mom for not being able to be with her right now. She's doing amazing.

I snake my hand around her waist. She's thinner than before. I've put my hands on her body so many times that I can recognize every curve and shape of it. And right now, she's skinnier than normal. The poor thing.

I grab her hand instead, to distract myself from that. "We gotta go. Harry and Voldemort are battling right now. We might need to help our school."

She nods and we head back out to the courtyard with our weapons in hand.

There's Death Eaters still swarming around. It's like there's a million of them. I feel like it's impossible to get rid of all of them.

"Draco we need to split up." Savanna says.

My eyes go wide. "Are you kidding? I'm not leaving you alone."

"We're a bigger target if we're together." She says.

I know she's right. And that's exactly the problem. I don't want to leave her alone, it's dangerous. But it may be even more dangerous for us to be together. God, I hate this.

I sigh. "Alright."

She presses a kiss to my cheek. "Stay close." she whispers. 

She begins to pull away. I held onto her hand for longer than I should have. I didn't want to let go.

I watch as she runs across the courtyard and into the mess.

Be careful, darling. Please be careful.

A Death Eater is approaching me, pointing his wand right at me. He casts a spell and I dodge it by ducking my head down.

I fight with him for a while and it seems to be an endless battle for a minute or two. Then another one joins him. I'm outnumbered, trying to dodge and cast spells at the same time.

I begin to struggle against them, running out of energy.

That is until someone appears next to me.

"Blaise."

He battles them with me. "I got your back man."

Blaise has always been the type to help out. That's one of my favorite things about him. He can be annoying as hell sometimes, but damn, when you need him he'll always be there for you.

He hits one with an "Avada Kedavra" and they're knocked out. We're occupied with the original one now.

"Forget you. I'm going to find the princess." the masked man says during his final hit at us. Then he disappears into a cloud of black smoke.

Please don't let him find her.

"God, Savanna." Blaise rasps.

"Please don't say that." I demand. "It makes me think she can't handle him."